It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Ryan: A new Standard for Deception by NIST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Google Video Link

A new Standard for Deception by NIST

In an information-packed presentation of 58 minutes Kevin Ryan delivers a damning indictment of the official investigations of the total collapses of the Twin Towers and Building 7.

Ryan's solid scholarship and application of the scientific method stands in stark contrast to the official investigations, whose dishonesty and corrupt anti-scientific methods Ryan exposes in abundance. Ryan explains details of the investigation by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) not acknowledged by the Institute, such as its failure to experimentally verify the floor pancake theory, forcing it to invent a new theory about the Towers' collapse.

Ryan notes commonalities in the WTC investigations by NIST and FEMA, and the investigation of the 1995 Oklahoma City Building, such as a high degree of overlap in the leaders of the respective investigations. Ryan unquestionably qualifies as a whistleblower. Having been promoted to the top manager of Underwriter's Laboratories water testing division, Ryan was dismissed on November of 2004 after an e-mail from him to Dr Frank Gayle of NIST questioning the collapse of the twin towers became public

Kevin Ryan is a Chemist that had been employed by Underwriters Laboratory, the guys who were responsible for testing and certifying the WTC steel.

Here is a fact : No Building exhibiting all the characteristics of controlled demolition has ever NOT been a controlled demolition.

Mike Taylor of the National Association of Demolition Contractors says it looked like an Implosion.

Ronald Hamburger - a structural engineer and contributor to the FEMA and NIST reports said that it appeared to him that charges had been placed in the building.

He asks "Where are the real experts?"

He discusses all the various reports

The same players that lied about OK City also were the ones who covered the WTC building collapse.

Gene Corley
Charles Thorton
Shankar Nair

These guys say they knew what happened.....HOW?

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Star and flag for this great video!
I will watch the rest thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ah yes, the water tester has made a new video. You did realize that was what he did with UL? He was a water tester.

Not to mention UL had NOTHING to do with the WTC steel. Nada, zip, zilch, NOTHING.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Swampy, water testing is not like at home where you turn on the tap and run your finger under it. It's science stuff, chemistry.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Uh! Swampfox, I guess he is a lair too! Any one who has a different view or just ask question “you” have something negative to say. You have not debunked anything here.
I think he has shown there are a lot of holes in the NIST report, what do you think?
His presentation is superb, I really do not care if he cleans toilets for a living.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Uh! Swampfox, I guess he is a lair too!

As a matter of fact.......

911blogger.com...

That is Kevin Ryan's blog.Read it all. Please pay close attention to where Ryan is shown he is a liar on his own blog and disappears after New York City tour guide Mark Roberts shows him the liar he is.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Ah yes, the water tester has made a new video. You did realize that was what he did with UL? He was a water tester.

But, yet you listen to a NASA "systems safety manager" and a NYC "tour guide" when it comes to structural and fire engineering. The hypocriscy is so transparent.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff... fair enough ...but

Show Mackey what he got wrong..

But here are his credentials:

Research scientist at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, specializing in vehicle autonomy and Integrated Systems Health Management for aircraft and spacecraft. He is a graduate of the University of California, Santa Cruz and the Graduate Aeronautical Laboratories at the California Institute of Technology (GALCIT). He has authored sixteen NASA Tech Briefs and Technical Reports, and received two United States Patents for his original research. He has contributed to numerous projects including the Joint Strike Fighter, NASA’s New Millennium Program and Project Constellation.

Now, show Roberts what he got wrong.

BOTH of them have shown Kevin Ryan what HE got wrong.

[edit on 10/19/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Show Mackey what he got wrong..

I believe Valhall already did such a thing and everyone hand waved it away. And Mackey wouldn't even come here to debate her.

So, I'll use debunker tactics and say "what's the point" when no one will listen anyway.

As for Roberts, he is just paroting the things the government has said with no new thought put behind it. I'll give him that he does have a good memory though.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

I believe Valhall already did such a thing and everyone hand waved it away. And Mackey wouldn't even come here to debate her.

So, Mackey will not go to every CT site to debate everyone that disagrees with him? That makes him wrong?

Valhall was given his e-mail address and she refused to send him an inquiry. What is interesting, the paper was never refuted by anyone..including Dr. Griffin.

As for Roberts, he is just paroting the things the government has said with no new thought put behind it. I'll give him that he does have a good memory though.

He states facts Griff. He too has taken on many truthers and does not falter. Kevin Ryan himself refuses to debate him, Dr. Griffin, PFT Rob Balsamo... all after calling him out... refuse to debate him.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

What! You guys are out of your mind HELLO!! He is not claiming he is an expert he “has” shown where NIST report and FEMA report contradicts its self! He also shows that the same writers are all involved, including the same writer that did the Oklahoma bombing report. TY you need to stop and read sometimes before you post! TY you are attacking everyone that has “anything” to say that dose not match the official story.
Now, I have to wonder what your true agenda is.

I know you will copy and past my first sentence (What! You guys are out of your mind HELLO!! )

And have a field day, have your fun!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Umm, no, I dont. I prefer to stick with those who actually work in the field they are claiming to be experts in. A chemist in a water lab, is not qualified to speak about metallurgy, fire, construction or demolition and that includes the investigation of said items. And what many people on here fail to understand is that we will NEVER know beyond the shadow of a doubt exactly what happened during the collapses.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ah! Swapfox put me on ignore wow! I love it!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Ah! Swapfox put me on ignore wow! I love it!

Umm, wrong again Cashlink. I dont believe in the iggy list. Dont flatter yourself. To me, you are nothing but comic relief.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Thank you, I was going to be hart broken if I was put on the list.
I gave Dora a biscuit and pet her and we cried for a while because we thought ‘snif’, we were on the LIST!
It so nice of you to spare us thank you.
We are looking forward to debating with you soon.

top topics

join