It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Speific About the 'Terrifying Screams'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It's somewhat recuring. I've heardd them at night, dusk, and twilight. I mimick these screams to certain degree. If it were possible I'd post the sound I make and compare it to what I can make. I've been answered twice. That's really creepy. Let me tell you.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hummmmmmmm - I would scream back and threaten it! Be tuff dude. Right now you sound like a sniveling little wuss and the scream knows it. The scream enjoys it! Have some cahones my friend. Sack it up, its your world. Make the scream from nowhere play your game!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What do you mean you hear them?

In your head?
From the windows?
Inside your house?
Outside?
Where abouts these noises originate?

Try to find so similaritys to these screams if there is any, and log them, write down time, place, pitch, weather, anything you think could be relevant. Then post those finging here to assist us in your situation.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The times you mention are those that foxes are around. I would guess that what you are hearing is a vixen. They sound very spooky when you first hear one.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You could have kept this in the same thread as the other one you know.

I agree with humptydumpty. You're still being very vague about the topic. You have to say more than "I heard screams and they were loud and scary" if you want anyone to be able to reply or help you with your dilemma

It's probably in your head, maybe you should tell a family member about it?

top topics

join