It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the mainstream media gripe on the mainstream media!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I've been hearing personalities on the mainstream media complain about mainstream media lately.

There was an instance a few weeks back where Shawn Hannity was talking negatively about the mainstream as well as Glenn Beck a week or two ago.

They were talking down to it like the alternative media does, as in THEM, the mainstream media, not us (fox/cnn).

Is there a sudden urgent need for mainstream characters to DISASSOCIATE?
I've also noticed Glenn Beck spouting off about the New World Order etc.

I'm lost for words when I hear a wolf calling out the wolves. It makes me wonder how THREATENED the NWO / Illuminati types are right now. There's something coming to get them and they are pointing at their peers instead of themselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't really consider Fox to be MSM. I catch my news from CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox. Fox is the only one that adequately gives both sides of the arguement where politics is concerened. The interviewers ask questions, and get in your face if you try to evade the question, or if you try to spin. I find that theother outlets tend to give liberals a free ride. No tought questions, "Just what did you have for dinner last night?"

If could get the honesty and tenacity of an Edward R Murrow, maybe MSM would have some integrity again.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Are you kidding me? Fox news is extremely conservative. They boasted about their conservative based news coverage years ago. CNN is pretty much non-partisan, the others, except for MSNBC try not to be biased.

I find it funny when people or politicians in the media or the like try to point fingers at other people in the media. It's especially funny when Sarah Palin and the likes try to make it seem like the MSM is making fun of her or them and so on.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Oh my I got a good laugh.
Thank you that was good stuff!
You are right Fox news is not MSM it is a conservative republican tabloid fluff channel that calls itself a fair and balanced main stream news source.
Now if we are going to start calling out networks for bias we should give the devil its due where FOX is concerned.
You cant get more fair and balanced then that

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Apparently, you did not read my post thourghly. I said I got my news from MANY different sources. I will admit that Fox leans to the right. But don't tell me that CNN, MSNBC, and the rest are non partisan. They have worked their collective A$$e$ off for the last two years to get Obama elected.
I quit watching CNN long before I could even get Fox. (I had cable then, and Fox wasn't offered.) I got tired of never even hearing both sides. As I said, at least Fox gives both sides a chance.

top topics

join