It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite 911 smoking gun...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Mine has got to be in the rank amateurish actions of our President (their current chosen stooge) while he was reading that book about the goat to those FL schoolchildren (and before and afterwords.)

I mean this guy is so challenged (at least Clinton was truly slick) that he nearly bungled the whole operation for his handlers with that answer to the reporter before Andrew Card packed him into the limo for the ride to the school: "I know....we'll have something on it later." Then, his comments afterwards, "I only learned about it after I arrived and saw a plane hit the building on TV." (No such footage of the first strike was available until days later.)

But the worst proof that this whole thing was a staged event that he knew all about was his very actions in just remaining in that pre-annouced location (the school) for 35 minutes AFTER THE SECOND TOWER WAS HIT AND WE KNEW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT "AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK." I mean, if you were a member of the Secret Service would you let the United States' most important target stay there in that known, pre-announced location for that long UNLESS YOU KNEW THE SCRIPT DID NOT INCLUDE AN ATTACK ON THE PRESIDENT???

Think about it...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The one that deserves most publicity is the timing of when the military scrambled jets. NORAD procedures mandate that jets be scrambled if any commercial jetliner deviates more than 8 miles off course without prior notice of deviation.

On 9/11, the gov't knew the first plane was hijacked by 8:20. Jets are supposed to be scrambled within 6 (six!) minutes of finding out about this stuff. Jets were not scrambled until 8:45am, over 25 minutes after the gov't knew civilian planes were hijacked.

Did I mention that no military jets which flew interception missions that day flew faster than 1/3rd their potential top speed?

The gov't knew Flight 77 was hijacked at 8:50am. At 9:38am, 48 minutes later, Flight 77 slammed into the Pentagon. Let's not forget that Andrews AFB is only about 10 miles from the Pentagon! Please someone tell me that the most advanced military in the world could have intercepted a huge jumbojet within 48 minutes!!

OH YEAH. I forgot to mention: the head of NORAD that day got a promotion.

much of this info was drawn from www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
..sort of like Larry Potts of the ATF getting that promotion after WACO....hmmm

If the people most responsible for allowing these tragedies to occur are not only NOT PUNISHED OR REPREMANDED in any way, but instead get promoted without the slightest outcry from Congress, what does that say about their real allegiance and the state of our republic??

Mod Edit: For more indepth discussion of these 9-11 issues and more, go HERE for a complete Index of associated topics. Feel free to add your thoughts to those threads already in existance.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by alien]

new topics

join