It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans killing the stock market to save it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was watching the news earlier and they were discussing the crisis on the stock markets. They showed a video of George Bush addressing the media and I can honestly say that it is the first time I've ever seen him on T.V and thought hmm intelligent comments. It was almost like he was a different person.
Anyways it made me think of a potential conspiracy. Have the Republican party purposely manipulated the markets so that a) G.W Bush can leave office as a financial saviour rather than a bumbling war mongerer and b) will it entice people back to voting for the party if they manage to weather the storm? I know that here in the UK Gordon Brown has gone from being the most ridiculed PM ever to someone who is now drawing plaudits from all different sources.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I always hope/wish that about the end of his presidency, he gets on there and says something along the lines of - Look at the things I have done, look at how you supported it through image. Look at how you are now hopelessly bound to control. Look at how you've been acting for all these years.

Look at the mass madness that has been done.

And then he completely restores the constitution and people wake up.

I can dream can't I?

join