It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shirley Maclaine C.I.A.? Illumnati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Shirley Maclaine, MacClaine, Mclean???
Just who or what is she?
This is intrersting:

Shirley "MacClaine" is not what she appears. Her father was a professor who was a CIA asset. She was used by the CIA as a sex slave. She became popular with the studios because she went to bed with the correct people. Her talents were used to get her as an intelligence slave into places that an obvious intelligence agent couldn�t go. She was married to a man in the NSA for nearly 20 years. Her adopted name Maclaine (reportedly her mother�s maiden name) is a pun on McLain,, VA where the CIA programmed her. She was used by the CIA in an operation in Australia, where the CIA used her as a sex slave to compromise Andrew Peacock, an Australian MP,, so that they could establish the Nugen-Hand bank for their dirty money laundering etc. She is friends with satanist Stephen Nance who has provided her with some of her teachings. Lowell McGovern writes her material. The CIA has programmed many of their New Age slaves to adore Shirley MacLaine.

Now, another Shirley:

Black, Shirley Temple. Shirley Temple Black sat on the Disney board of directors (74-75). Her films were used for some of the early 40�s and �50�s programming and teaching slaves body movements/dance. She married someone in an elite Network family from San Francisco named Charles A. Black. Charles A. Black was a Lt. Col. in the Pentagon who lived at Bethesda, MD. Was Shirley an early example of brain-stem scarring to get geniuses? Shirley�s brother appears to have developed "Multiple Sclerosis" from brain stem-scarring. It was Shirley Temple who co-founded the International Federation of Multiple Sclerosis Societies, and was a member of its exec. committee. Shirley represented the U.S. at the UN General Assembly in 1969, belongs to the Sierra Club, and has been decorated with the Cross of Malta. Shirley has shown clues that she may be an Illuminati mind-controlled child protege.
www.truth777.netfirms.com...

Alot of her movies involve CIA:

"John Goldfarb, Please Come Home"

Release date: March 24, 1965
Studio: Twentieth Century-Fox
Running time: 96 minutes
Director: J. Lee Thompson
Cast: Shirley MacLaine, Peter Ustinov, Richard Crenna, Jim Backus, Scott Brady, Fred Clark, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Harry Morgan, Patrick Adiarte, Richard Deacon, Jerome Cowan, Leon Askin, David Lewis, Milton Frome, Charles Lane, Jerry Orbach, Jackie Coogan, Nai Bonet, Sultanna

On May 1, 1960, an American U-2 spy plane piloted by CIA operative Francis Gary Powers was shot down over the Soviet Union, sparking an international diplomatic incident. Powers was tried and sentenced to ten years in prison, but in February of 1962 was released in exchange for a Soviet spy. The U-2 affair inspired a number of books and even a 1976 television docudrama starring Lee Majors. Among the more improbable projects to draw inspiration from the episode was a film script by the name of John Goldfarb, Please Come Home

www.johnwilliams.org...

And even more interesting is the access to the President:

The most important evidence that Jimmy Carter may have been told of crashed saucers, and chose not to release it, comes from a 1995 interview with Shirley MacLaine on the Larry King show. In a call-in question, Florida UFO researcher Art Greenfield asked about a claim that was made a couple weeks before by actor Nicholas Cage. In that claim Shirley MacLaine had told him that Jimmy Carter had been shown a crashed saucer and bodies. Here is the question and Shirley MacLaine�s reply. Keep in mind that Nicholas Cage stands by his claim.

Larry King: "Cocoa Florida with Shirley MacLaine, hello.

Art Greenfield: "Hello, Good evening Larry and Shirley, About two weeks ago, Nicholas Cage was on the Letterman Show and said Shirley had told him that President Carter had told her he had seen recovered alien spacecraft and aliens in a hanger. Can you tell me exactly what President Carter said?"

Shirley MacLaine: "He didn't tell me that, but he told me many times that when I first wrote "Out On A Limb" that he would support me, that it was true, that there were crafts, that he believed there were occupants, why should we be the only people in the universe. He wanted to shine the sunshine laws on intelligence, to expose it, to see how the people would react, but he didn't and wouldn't and couldn't as he explained to me."
www.presidentialufo.com...

Here are some Illuminati ties?

Remember the Beatty family was an early railroad family with business ties to the Payseur family. Bartholomew F. Moore, who was the private attorney for years to President Abraham Lincoln, was a blood relative of the Beatty family. It was Bart Fingers Moore who co-authored the 14th amendment for the conspiracy. The Beatty family continually resurfaces when doing research on the conspiracy. Shirley MacLaine, the famous New Age leader/author is from the Beatty family. She credits her start to Edgar Cayce by the way, who in turn was interested in Blavatsky. Blavatsky was a student of the Mason Anton Mesmer, who introduced the world to hypnotism. Hypnotism had been secretly practiced by the Mystery Religions for thousands of years before Mesmer taught Blavatsky and others about it. Charles Beatty Alexander, who is an Illuminati "prince"/Pilgrim Society member is an example of a Beatty in recent times who was within the elite. Quantrill, who was a famous Confederate colonel and guerrilla leader, whose band of raiders evolved into the Jessie James gang was married into the Springs (Rothschild) family
www.whale.to...

More Illuminati:

Strong has established what could be the global headquarters for the New Age movement in the San Luis Valley of Colorado at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains near Crestone, Colorado. He and his occultic wife, Hanne, call the Baca an international spiritual community which they hope will serve as a model for the way the world should be if humankind is to survive - a sort of United Nations of religious beliefs. The Baca (as the center is called) is replete with monasteries; the Haidakhrndi Universal Ashram, a Vedic temple where devotees worship the Vedic mother goddess; amulet- carrying Native American shamans; a $175,000 solar- powered Hindu temple; a mustard-yellow tower called a ziggurat; a subterranean Zen Buddhist center complete with a computer and organic gardens; a house full of thousands of crystals; and even Shirley MacLaine and her New Age followers.
www.survivalistskills.com...

More:

Throughout the civilized world people became
disillusioned by the norms of society, the conventions of
traditional religion, and the discipline of science.
Instead, they became enamored with the "Light," peace and
love promised by the "New Age" -- seeking answers they could
not find elsewhere. Well-known movie stars such as Shirley
MacLaine began drawing followers not to the movie theater,
but to their own centers of alleged enlightenment.
Thousands paid dearly for the opportunity to listen to such
leaders. As the fire sprinklers went off by mistake in a
hotel ballroom at one such gathering, the thousands of
faithful remained there, getting wet, while chanting their
favorite mantra. Some gurus began "channeling" disembodied
spirits, proclaiming that mankind had to change in order to
avoid ecological disaster. Other leaders formed more
dangerous cults, and many were to lose their lives for the
sake of these new self-proclaimed Messiahs.All over the
world there were reports of apparitions of the Virgin Mary,
with similar messages of love and hope, and also warning
about coming "chastisements" if mankind did not change its
spiritual ways. Secular society remained oblivious to, or
skeptical of, these events. In the meantime, the structure
of society continued a downward spiral leading to a loss of
faith in religion, science and even the human spirit. People
questioned societal mores as never before...
www.conspiracy-net.com...

Thats all for now........
If I find more (which I've seen somewhere before) I'll add to it.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked

Throughout the civilized world people became
disillusioned by the norms of society, the conventions of
traditional religion, and the discipline of science.
Instead, they became enamored with the "Light," peace and
love promised by the "New Age" -- seeking answers they could not find elsewhere. Well-known movie stars such as Shirley MacLaine began drawing followers not to the movie theater, but to their own centers of alleged enlightenment.
Thousands paid dearly for the opportunity to listen to such
leaders. As the fire sprinklers went off by mistake in a hotel ballroom at one such gathering, the thousands of faithful remained there, getting wet, while chanting their favorite mantra. Some gurus began "channeling" disembodied
spirits, proclaiming that mankind had to change in order to
avoid ecological disaster. ...
www.conspiracy-net.com...

You know, when I first say the thread title, I though....hmmm, half-baked. But, it looks like I was wrong.
Very interesting find, esp. about the Beatty connection, and the Shirley Temple part.
I often wondered if Shirley MacLaine was as goofy as portrayed. Looks like she has another agenda.

Good find

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It gets even better.

Despite occasional allegations of underhanded dealings in foreign countries, Kissinger was largely popular with the public and became one of the better liked members of the increasingly unpopular Nixon administration. Kissinger had little involvement with the Watergate scandal that would eventually bring down Nixon and many of his closest aides � a fact which greatly increased Kissinger's reputation as the "clean man" of the bunch. At the height of his popularity he was even regarded as something of a sex symbol and was seen dating starlets such as Jill St. John, Shirley MacLaine, and Candice Bergen.

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems that the "sex slave" thing makes sence.
Not just Kissenger but here is more:

In this life, Miss MacLaine, sister of the actor Warren Beatty, claims to have had an affair with Olaf Palme, the assassinated Swedish prime minister. She believes Palme was a reincarnation of Charlemagne, who died in AD 814 after conquering much of western Europe, and Charlemagne was just one of many lovers she says she had in past lives.

Besides taking famous lovers, Miss MacLaine says she also had visions of androgynous people giving birth to androgynous children and that she herself was androgynous. Miss MacLaine, 66, the star of Terms of Endearment and The Apartment, has always stood apart from the rest of Hollywood.

www.rickross.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Looks like this lass was pretty deep in it!!!

Sounds like a cult to me...am i wrong??

Either that she was just a tad short off a Section 24 in the Mental Health Act...

weirdness

top topics

join