It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.L.A.G. founder joined...Hi all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hi all, and greetings from the great white north of northern Maine! I am a longtime conservative activist and conspiracy exposer. I am the founder of a small group of concerned citizens (who had investigated the 911 attacks) known as F.L.A.G. (Freedom Lovers Against Globalism.) I have written a book on the subject, and produced two videos which have been distributed nationwided titled: "Unexplained Coincidences and Unanswered Questions," and "The Plot Thickens."

I've been written up in The American Free Press, and been a guest on many nationwide talk radio shows, including "The Alex Jones Show," "Sweet Liberty," "The Sovereign Citizen," "Radio Free America," etc.

I am a contributing writer to the historical journal, The Barnes Review, and have been a subscriber and occassional contributer to "The American Free Press" and its predecessor "The Spotlight" for many years.

After my videos came out in the Spring of 2002, I fled the country for several months and lived in the former Soviet Union where I learned passable Russian and discussed the impacts of the "Cold War" and 911 with many interested citizens of "our former enemy."

I haven't looked around here much yet...where are the conspiracy "nuts" who don't believe the official story about 911 hanging out?

TIA

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Welcome to you.I hope you enjoy your time here.

You'll find the 9/11 conspiracies in War on Terror and NWO.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I thought FLAG stood for the Foundation for Law And Government and that it was founded by Wilton Knight?

Sorry, no offense intended. That comment begged to be made.

Check the index for all things 9-11. Seekerof manages that one.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Greetings.

You'll find quite a few of us refuse to believe the official story. There are more holes in it than in a piece of swiss cheese.

I've never been to the former Soviet Union, but spent a few weeks in Romania just before Ceaucescu was removed. I would like to go back now just to see what has changed.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
mepatriot hello and welcome have fun and enjoy see you around the place

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot

I haven't looked around here much yet...

TIA

A month later, and this still hasnt happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by mepatriot

I haven't looked around here much yet...

TIA

A month later, and this still hasnt happen.

I wish I could give you applause.. cause you would have just have gotten about a million points for that one...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I had too... It was to easy.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Isn't anyone going to laugh at my Knight Rider reference?

I was surprised that I was the first and only person to pick that one up.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join