It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiment and Experience With Time Travelling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have been reluctant for a few days now of whether or not to write about this for the fear of being laughed at but after experimenting with this I have come to the conclusion that it would be foolish of me not to speak of this. I think I have figured it out and it is really quite easy to do. Hear me out.

We all have the ability to time-travel but not with our physical bodies, only our energy as a whole at the quantum level (our soul; or consciousness). The vibrational range that physical matter exists to us in our dimension is too low to allow for instant travel, hense our physical bodies can not do this. But, we know that our consciousness can seperate itself from our physical bodies because of things like remote viewing, near death experiences and most importantly; when we dream. When the soul leaves the body and piece of it always has to stay behind to keep the physical body alive, except when a person actually dies. Remote viewers are able to remote view because they can send a piece of their awareness (the soul) to the location they want to view and that piece or fraction of the remote-viewer's soul in turn communicates back to the physical body in the form of the viewer seeing the location.

Now here's the key. When we dream the same thing happens. A portion of our soul remains with the physical body that is sleeping and using only a small amount of energy to keep the body alive; the rest of the person's soul and consciousness connects to one of an infinite amount of dimensions that we also live in (the dream itself) and so the person has a dream. For a small period of time the consciousness of the individual from this dimension gets to experience the consciousness of themselves in a different dimension that they normally have no control over and so they have to go with the flow of the dream.

HERE'S WHAT TO DO. I've been teaching myself a technique so that I can lucid dream more often and therefore HAVE CONTROL of my dreams. The technique involves this. Everyday, about 3 or 4 times when I open a door I think to myself the words 'I'm awake, I'm awake'. Now when I go to sleep at night, if there is a door in the dream and I open it the words 'I'm awake, I'm awake' pop into my awareness and am able to begin lucid dreaming. From here it's simply a matter of where or when you want to go. It would take me forever to write about some of the places I have been able to go just by wanting to go there in my dream. The thing is that you can only go to places that another piece of you soul (as a whole) is existing in, in that I mean you cannot say to yourself 'right I want to fly about the sky' and then you do that. If another you in another dimension is flying about in the sky then you will connect with that piece of soul. Imagine the soul as a bunch of grapes; each grape is a different expereince but they are all part of the same bunch and the bunch in connect to the vine that feeds the grapes into existence (The Creator that all our souls are connected to and are a piece of; each soul like a droplet of water seperated from the ocean of consciousness).

Try my experiment let me know if you can do it too.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I use other techniques, and I have to say that yours sounds amusingly interesting...

I will give it a try, maybe even with a couple of twists, and will let you know if I get any significant results...

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I agree and disagree , In lucid dreaming you ARE the creator and you can do anything you want and manifest whatever you want. I Lucid dream a couple of times a year and it never lasts very long because as soon as I recognize that I'm lucid I start to awaken into sleep paralysis. (thats another topic). Usually because I know I'm going to awaken , I do things in my dream that I otherwise could not do (Like Fly). The last lucid dream I had was 3 weeks ago and knew I was lucid and said to myself "ok , we are dreaming let's fly" and I jumped up and blasted like a rocket into the air. Once I got up there I looked down and got scared and woke up. I think It was the feeling of acceleration (as I was rocketing up) that actually woke me up. I've also noticed that If I try to act like I don't know I'm lucid I can stay there longer , It seems almost like a game , If I'm lucid and do things that I can actually do in reality I won't wake up , once I do something that my mind knows I cant do (like fly) I will wake up almost immediately. I've also noticed that If I wake after a short period of REM Sleep & then fall back to sleep quickly I become lucid more easily.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't believe while remote viewing your consciousness leaves your body, Instead i theorise what remote viewers are doing is tuning in to another persons experience of that place.

To explain further.....When a joey (young Kangaroo) is born it is like a blind peanut, Or a sea turtle buried under the sand and emerging and similarly somehow knowing to head for its mothers pouch or the sea. people call this instinct....But surely these animals cannot be born with a road map built in ? So i theorise that because thoughts are expressed as electrical pulses maybe they are somehow able to be imprinted into the energy around us just like a pc hard-drive.

And because every Joey or turtle that ever lived had their experiences of being born and the route they needed to survive left on this hard-drive for others to easily tune into it, So that in the case of the turtle the sound of the sea seemed so familiar it just became natural to head for it......It has often been said children are more able to pick up on such things?

So in short i believe people are subconsciously able to tune into others experiences left on this hard-drive that is in the space around us, This would account for Remote viewing, Re-incarnation, Telepathy and many other psychic abilities of which many have been proven..........However it may be so hit and miss that under scientific conditions it is hard to validate ?

Does anyone think this plausible ?

Forgot to say i think possibly this is what the pineal gland is used for.

Also apologies to the OP for this alternative view which possibly should have been a new thread.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by ken10]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Our awareness reacts with matter. This has been proved with the famous 'Double split experiment' in quantum physics. Electrons are aware when someone is watching them and so the awareness of the individual allows for one version of the electron to be seen but once the camera is turned off the electron chooses (to experience) every possibility (ie every dimension). Therefore every electron in this dimension is all simultaneouly experiencing one version of the electon's path. So when someone remote views something, the electrons in the place of where the remote viewer is looking actually become aware of the remote viewer and so they become aware and 'turn in' a piece of the person's consciousness. Masaru Emoto's water research also proves this to be true because the water is aware of how the person's consciousness is acting and thinking.
THE BOTTOM LINE............ is the Universal Law of Attraction (like attracts like) making it possible for energy (consciousness) to connect to other energy. This is how to time-travel. In your lucid dream imagine you are at a door the has the name of the location or time-period you want to go to and this allows for the energy to connect.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sorry, I meant 'Double Slit Experiment'.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by conorkerr

Awesome Post. I love how you're communicating with your unconscious by leaving hidden messages to yourself. Ive done the reverse of that on mushrooms and salvia.

Peace

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I find this intresting because i myself actually know when iam dreaming. Ive experienced this for a very long time. There have been instances in my dreams where iam in an unpleasent situations and ive actually told myself repeatedly that iam dreaming and i sometimes wake up or the entire dream enviroment changes. I cant explian this ability but i have done it on more that on occassion

top topics

join