It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i a Disinfo Agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I was going to do this in the introductions forum, but seeing how I am not a new member it would probably be moved anyhow with the thread title and all.

Ok this is the reason why I have created this thread.

For quite a while now I have noticed, that whenever I post in a thread about anything, almost all the time the thread dies within a post or two, or my input is ignored, (even though the input i give seems to be sound and on the most part relevant to the discussion) anyone can check by clicking on my profile and checking the posts.

This has me thinking that something I am doing is either very wrong, my grammar is so bad people can't understand what I am trying to say, or people think I am some kind of Disinformation Agent?

If it is my grammar well not much I can do about that I'm afraid, I'm recovering from a stroke and it takes me all of my time trying to remember what I need to say to the people in the real world, here on ATS I can at least think about it and try my best.

This also explains why it seems I do not return to some threads with more than one post, i simply forget.

Do some people think I am a Disinfo Agent? I really can't see this being the case, what info do I have to give Disinformation about?

I tell it the way i see it, nothing more if some people expect more then I can relate to their frustration, again nothing i can do for them there.

I want to participate, but that would be hard for anyone when they are talking to themselves, don't you agree? I have spoken to staff about this and I'm assured there is nothing wrong, could they be in the dark over this also? I mentioned to them that I asked for some advice a while back, about an appearance i was to make on the History channel show UFO Hunters, which couldn't happen because of my stroke, (evidence of invitation available if required) I know what some of you are like, (we want evidence or this guy is a bot) usual crap.

It was after asking for that advice, that everything seemed to change, was it because I refused to post the sighting I had on ATS ?(because of the summer flaming and abuse) as I said I like to tell it as it is, why beat around the bush it achieves nothing, however it does not alter the fact, I feel lonely on what is supposed to be one of the biggest sites on the internet, is that even possible? am I the only insane person here?

So I'm asking straight, what is happening? is it me? is it you? WHAT?

Or is the popular club to classy for an overbearing SOB like me?

Pays to be honest sometimes, shows the respect some people have for life and truth.

HELP SOMEONE.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
lol any real disinfo agent wouldn't make such a topic

I could think the same thing about myself too if I look at the last thread I made.

So don't worry, some things are just too sensitive too touch it seems

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'll check out your posts.

We must have fun on ATS.. I would hope.

Back in a sec.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Do you claim to present knowledge based on hundreds of years of scientific research? If so you may be a disinfo agent. If you just make it up then you're fine ....

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hardly anyone cares about what I write, either. I gave up being serious for a lot of stuff a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I can't say I'm happy I'm not alone, I don't know what has come over me I really don't, I had to ask the question though.

Maybe if there are others who are feeling the same way, then this thread could be useful in a small way, and hopefully make them feel a little better?

Thank you for your replies, I really do appreciate them.

As for the U2U's I received, I am feeling better thank you, It's a difficult road to try and keep things in their proper perspective, but I feel much better.

If i ever do get out of hand I'm sure someone will tell me, I hope they would anyhow

Thanks again, everyone be safe..

azz

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Everyone's ideas are different and there are different levels of
involvement in each area.

I make up a lot of things... just to get attention perhaps hehe.

Some times times works.

I base ideas it on different theories and such which the original
authors many not even recognize.

I once put out a lot of foes and friends of my own since I hadn't done that
in awhile and most I had were from others.

Then I got U2Us and profile comments... why the foe .. I like your
comments at times... so I had take back all of that nonsense but it
was a good experiment.

Only once or twice a year I get where do you get you ideas from.
So we are all safe.

Someone's dis info can be expert and level knowledge.
However when you only have theories there is room extrapolation.

Maxwell's Law are the foundation of electrical engineering and
modern electrical physics science.
Models of physical science are only that but theories might just
branch out to any idea.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
From your response in my thread, I doubt it. I know you seem to be over it, but I figure a little further reinforcement can't hurt
Not only, but I've wondered the same. Really just a "kook", and not very good at any of this. At least most of the time. I have a personality akin to quicksand.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
we all feel a bit lonely around here sometimes i think, it's strange, but it's often the case that the bigger the board the higher the chance your post will be ignored.

often posts past page three of a thread get missed because by that time there's a few arguments going on, sometimes a thread dies on page one for no good reason, sometimes you make a one line post and it gets responses and sometimes you make a really well thought out and eloquent point, and it gets ignored.

ats is a fickle place at times.

top topics

join