It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Mothership in the Jungle of Perú

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This video is very interesting...
www.youtube.com...
It looks from a remote place in the jungle of Perú...Satipo o Piura? And the date probably... it was before September 27, 2008, I guess.

Enjoy!!!

Alberto

I will add this paragraph...about the video (Thanks Steve, again)
On June 29, 2000, the "Forever Rock Band" was going to perform in Satipo, Department of Junin, in the middle of the jungle of PERU. Hernan Cuadros (guitar), Paul Alva (singer), Alex Calle (drummer) were some of the musicians that afternoon. "Chelo", (the young assistant of the group), was the one that had to operate the video camera. Around 6 pm. they were having a break and suddenly noticed that a huge elongated yellowish object was flying southward (with its nose clearly sloped). "Chelo! Film it, film it!", said Alex. "It is a UFO!" -not a plane's exhaust fumes, not a cloud, not a meteor´s tail,...for God's sake!!!

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Laluk33]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Not buying it. Looks like two different pieces of footage spliced together. Maybe to give it more "credibility"?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've seen something that looked something like that.

I always wondered what it was.

At least now I can refer to it when discussing UFO's.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here is the article about that video
www.ufodigest.com...

It reads like a federation of light speel except the organisation is apparently called 'Proyecto UFO Piura' but iv'e never heard of them before.

Oh and as to when this was filmed it was aparently the 29th of June 2000. Why the extended delay? I'll let them explain that

Alex knew that this sighting was part of the important mision that awaited The "A" Team (Proyecto UFO Piura). We, therefore, decided to keep the mothership VHS tape story secret from somebody else. One day, we knew, the technology of communication (the Internet) would let us keep the community informed without having to be worldwide personalities deserving blind credibility.

Sorry but I am not buying this one yet.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

Please don;t construe my statements as an endorsement of whatever these people are saying. I just saw something that looked like that once.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If this is anything like what 'Galactic Federation of Light' thing that Blossom Goodchild says will come, will be like, I will be very disappointed!
Looks like a helium balloon or blimp of some sort, but of course, it could be real.

Oct. 14th better be really mindblowing!

I'm ready.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Toadmund]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I didn't know France was the mountainous. Yet, hardly a mother-ship, not of the Bill Pullman variety, at least. Although I wouldn't be surprised if George Lucas sues for the use of his music, he is very touchy about those kind of things....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What a lovely video of a sunset contrail. This aint a mothership folks. Better luck next time.

[edit on 10/11/2008 by Rotoplooker]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
LMFAOO the music is really what kepy me on the edge of my seat!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

Thank you Steve for the information...

On June 29, 2000, the "Forever Rock Band" was going to perform in Satipo, Department of Junin, in the middle of the jungle of PERU. Hernan Cuadros (guitar), Paul Alva (singer), Alex Calle (drummer) were some of the musicians that afternoon. "Chelo", (the young assistant of the group), was the one that had to operate the video camera. Around 6 pm. they were having a break and suddenly noticed that a huge elongated yellowish object was flying southward (with its nose clearly sloped). "Chelo! Film it, film it!", said Alex. "It is a UFO!" -not a plane's exhaust fumes, not a cloud, not a meteor´s tail,...for God's sake!!! :

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I didn't know France was the mountainous. Yet, hardly a mother-ship, not of the Bill Pullman variety, at least. Although I wouldn't be surprised if George Lucas sues for the use of his music, he is very touchy about those kind of things....

erm... Peru is not in France and yes, the South of France is very mountainous (biggest mountains in Europe are there, do the Alpes sound familiar?).
And music is from Battlestar Galactica, which has nothing to do with george lucas.

peace.
on topic, UFO looks like long cloud/contrail reflecting light from the setting sun, Pretty sight though.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
initial jerk reaction was tow behind marketing sign for a plane. buy its not moving.
then secondary thought was large balloon.

i hope i'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

The video is short and it is hard to describe if that light was a mothership. I don't know if the light was moving later to the left, to the right or disappear.

Thank you for your comment.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steve B
Here is the article about that video
www.ufodigest.com...

It reads like a federation of light speel except the organisation is apparently called 'Proyecto UFO Piura' but iv'e never heard of them before.

Oh and as to when this was filmed it was aparently the 29th of June 2000. Why the extended delay? I'll let them explain that

Alex knew that this sighting was part of the important mision that awaited The "A" Team (Proyecto UFO Piura). We, therefore, decided to keep the mothership VHS tape story secret from somebody else. One day, we knew, the technology of communication (the Internet) would let us keep the community informed without having to be worldwide personalities deserving blind credibility.

Sorry but I am not buying this one yet.

I just saw this for the first time is it debunked?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I dont care if its not one or not i think its pretty either way. Mabe thats the point???????
Going to think the contrail one over.....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Are there testimonies from the people who have witnessed this phenomenon? Why did he tape it for only a few seconds?

Anyway, it seems to fit some descriptions od cylindrical UFOs.

Quote from Paul R. Hill's book:
"dirigibles and cylinders have plume-like wakes when accelerating rapidly or moving at high speeds. These wakes are gray to straw-colored in daylight, flame-colored at night. They can move slow at 100 mph without generating a wake."

More: UFO technical overview

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Are there testimonies from the people who have witnessed this phenomenon? Why did they tape it for only a few seconds?

Anyway, it does seem to fit some descriptions of cylindrical UFOs. e.g. quote from Paul R. Hill's book:
"dirigibles and cylinders have plume-like wakes when accelerating rapidly or moving at high speeds. These wakes are gray to straw-colored in daylight, flame-colored at night. They can move slow at 100 mph without generating a wake."

More: UFO technical overview

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Why is this labeled Mother ship?

No indication of actual size and also appears to be very thin.

Can't possibly be any sort of Mother ship, if it was that big to be seen at that apparent size and was some sort of giant craft it would have been recorded for hundreds of miles

at best seems like an ordinary ol UFO to me

and that's without looking this over for imperfections or any other tinkering about with the footage, just benefit of the doubt.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Btw, in the case of 8-Jan-1956 at Weddell Sea Antarctica by 4 scientists from Chile, the cylindrical UFO was estimated to be 450ft (137m) long and 75ft (22m) in diameter.

It seems to me that the size of the object in this video is roughly in that order of magnitude (i.e. not "miles long" nor just a few meters in size).

Plus it seems to be surrounded by this straw/flame-colored plume-like wake mentioned by Paul Hill (the NASA aeronautical engineer who wrote IMO the most interesting book on UFOs).

So, it was an interesting addition to my video library, as a possible bona-fide UFO.

new topics

top topics

join