It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resistance Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I would first like to issue a disclaimer. I have never been one to believe in dream prophecy. I am a very grounded young male in the USA. I usually don't remember my dreams but the one that I had 2 says ago was a different story. I would not think to assume that it is prophetic but it is interesting to me none the less.

I dreamt that I was on a ranch, somewhere in the mid-west of the U.S. There were shallow rolling hills and wheat as far as I could see. On this ranch there was a complex with an old barn as the main attraction. The best comparison that I could make would be Waco,TX. We were a peaceful community that chose to live how we saw fit. About 5 miles away, someone had reported that there was a military camp that had been established. Very terrifing as we were the only ones that were in a huge radius.

It was learned through observation that they were sending spies to recon our little community. This was met with great alarm. I assume this is because the military had left a bad taste in our mouths before.

Somehow we learned that they were going to mobilize in the morning and come clean out our camp. Unbeknownst the military, we had a saboteur that had gone through the camp and placed explosives in the barracks of the soon to be invading soldiers. We made our preparations to go and make an offensive attack in the morning right after the explosives went off.

I remember waiting in the barn. We had minimal weapons, a few motorcycles and a few dozen horses. we were out-manned and out-gunned by far. Our leader was a white male, approximately 40 with a thick blonde beard. I was very nervous and was preparing myself to die.

When the sun was about half way up, the explosives went off and we started out for the military camp.

I woke up still scared.

I am not sure if others are having resistance dreams but this is highly unusual for me. I don't live anywhere near the midwest and have never seen the "leader" of this community.

Anyone have any thoughts or related experiences? What do they mean if anything?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hell's bells, man! You've ot the makings a damned good novel there. Take what you've posted here and make an outline. Get busy! Take the gift you've been given by whatever gods that be and run with it!.
Your post tells me you have the capability of telling a good story!

If the dream is prophetic, then maybe you won't finish it. If it ain't, maybe you get a book contract, and sell the movie rights!

GO FOR IT!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. Kinda like the TV show Jericho, which was one of the better post apocalyptic shows.

join