It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Conditioning and Psychological Warfare: McBama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
By: Jay Dyer

If you've ever seen the clips of Hitler rallies, one cannot deny that the mass demonstrations are certainly moving. I'm not saying moving in a good way: rather, the pageantry and ritual enchants the attendee, sweeping him up into a frenzy, where emotions and primal drives hold sway. Its not unlike the shaman and the tribe, who work themselves into a corybantic trance state, where anything the "shaman" says is law. Is this pagan analysis too arcane and superstitious? Absolutely not. Psychologists, sociologists, intelligence agents and even advertising students know that public immersion in image, sound and mass group-mind rituals profoundly influence people--this is essentially what liturgy's purpose is.

This week in my home state of Tennessee, a presidential "debate" took place at Belmont University, not too far from where I live. A certain individual, a likely Alex Jones listener, protested the debate, bellowing in his megaphone, "McCain and Obama were the same."

Continued www.nicenetruth.com....

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Interesting way to lure people into visiting your site.

However, I'm not sure if that is allowed... otherwise people would be linking to their blogs and sites about their opinions on certain things all the time.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OK, didnt know. Ill stay away from that in the future. Thx

Jay

join