It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy related interviews?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have been absent from ATS for awhile now, and have draped myself in a new pseudonym, but i was wondering, why , with the ever increasing popularity and distinction of this site, has noone gone after exclusive interviews with fellows such as Bob Lazar, David Icke, or Alex Jones ( etc.)? Certainly with a decent amount of publicity to bate such genre related celbrities wouldn't this further and open more doors in the future of this site?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It think it's one word really, MONEY!!!

I these guys don't do charity for interviews, believe me I've tried.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Plus when you involve that kind of thing the site usally goes pay to view, witch in my opinon isnt getting the info out to people. to many sites are pay to view an i mean thats great for the people making money i know its the american dream but what about the people who use free ISP's or who can just pay for their ISP's. The info shall remain free

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trance
Plus when you involve that kind of thing the site usally goes pay to view, witch in my opinon isnt getting the info out to people. to many sites are pay to view an i mean thats great for the people making money i know its the american dream but what about the people who use free ISP's or who can just pay for their ISP's. The info shall remain free

If the subjects in question ask for money, casually withdraw the offer. Simple. If, however, it could be puled off,for free, it would be worth it.

top topics

join