It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Crisis and Fuel Costs - Are we missing Something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Over the past couple of months we have seen a shift in our concerns. First we were concerned because oil prices were getting excessively high, now we're getting concerned because the financial markets are struggling.

One minute we are worrying how we are going to be able to put fuel in our vehicles, heat our homes and even feed our families be cause of the
sudden rise in the cost of living. The next minute the markets are collapsing, banks are being liquidated, insurance companies are going bankrupt.

The government tries to back all the financial institutions with billions of pounds (or dollars depending on where your from) to stem the panic that starting to grow in the general population because everyone will start to loose everything that they have worked hard for.

Call me paranoid if you like but i get the feeling that we are missing something. It almost feels like we are being kept on edge. Everything we hold dear is controlled by money and our constant pursuit of wealth. We have given all the power to the large corporate bodies and they have in turn given all the power to governments and they then spend there newly found wealth on fighting battles that don't really need to be fought.

Now, as all members of ATS will be aware the NWO/illuminati and other secret organisations are supposed to control our governments. If they wanted to "force" the governments into something (what ever that 'something' is!) what the best way of doing it .... war... no don't think so its too messy but bringing the world to a halt through controlling the financial status of every single person on the planet by "fixing" the money markets seems like a damn good way to get the governments attention
and bring them around to their way of thinking.

So i have a couple of questions:-

1. Is the NWO real ?

2. Are the governments of the world fighting an unseen battle with the NWO right now as described above ?

(if 1 and 2 true)
3. Is the NWO winning the battle ?

4. what will be the next move by the NWO ?
- more banks collapse !
- a large influential countries economy collapses !
(will any other country be able to assist without going down also)

I think that as soon as money becomes meaningless society will collapse the armies of the world will be sent in to quash the panic, Marshall law will be imposed and a single world power will emerge ...... does that sound familiar !!!!! so, the NWO will OWN the world ( notice NWO backwards !!
)

so what's the timetable of events to come ..........

and isnt it funny how the crash of the stock markets has taken our minds of the cost of fuel (which still isnt going down in price)

[edit on 9/10/2008 by scepticsRus]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Fuel here has dropped by about $0.75 a gallon in the past 3 weeks. Not to say you're not on to something, but fuel prices have dropped. Maybe so we don't get too paranoid about the lack of money/credit as to start an uprising? No clue.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
your fuel prices have dropped a little, ours did in the UK ..... for about 5 minutes and then it started to climb .... now the average price where i live is £1.09 per litre for unleaded (at its peak it was £1.20) ... normally costs be £60 every week and a bit for a tank full ........

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
that is a good way to view things. we know that the government plays mind games. for example...

the us news and the terrorist crap...
i remember for 2 years after 9/11 everyday on the news we would have a terrorist threat level (in colors)
"Todays terrorist threat level is orange!" Oohh spook the us so that they are too scared to stop and think "why the hell are we going to war?"
then put the footage of the war on t.v. and run long stories of how to save yourself from chemical warfare.... "tape up your windows!!!!" buy plenty of canned goods and prepare to be housed for months!---- and we did like morons.

i certainly 100% believe that they are trying to distract us from a deeper meaning and for the most part it is working as i can not even hold a rational conversation with anyone at my job about why our economy is crashing.

i just want to know exactly why everyone runs around like chickens with their heads cut off and when you try to hold a conversation on the topic they haven't researched or barely looked into why this is happening...
i dont think there is anyone i could call right now that could hold a conversation about this post with me. tsk tsk.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I hate to quote from the movies .... but

"a false reality that has been pulled over their eyes to hide the truth. The truth is that everyone in the world is a slave" ... the matrix

i think its quite apt .... dont you

top topics

join