It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and Satan waring aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just wondering what you think of the possibility of God and Satan being two aliens? Perhaps two members of advanced space fairing species or even supernatural species that created our universe seeded our world with more of them minus the advanced tech ?

Just two guys, good and evil, that make life on planets then battle over the population?

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by Xeven]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
hmmm........this is a grey area for me, this could be possible and its an interesting theory just need a little but of evidence

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Are you suggesting that we are in a game?

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Just wondering what you think of the possibility of God and Satan being two aliens? Perhaps two members of advanced space fairing species or even supernatural species that created our universe seeded our world with more of them minus the advanced tech ?

Just two guys, good and evil, that make life on planets then battle over the population?

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by Xeven]

I think the lights are out and nobody is home.

Try reading the ancient writings. If they are not from earth then they must be extra-terrestrial, duh.
Our Creator isn't fighting with Satan, Michael whooped his butt all the way to earth.....read about it!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The beings we accept as gods are in fact the younger of much older beings.

In all religions, including the Hebrew religion, there as a great conflict before the world was created (usually from the remains of the defeated god). In Hebrew, for those wondering, YWHA defeated the great dragon Rahab. In Sumer, Enki defeated Tiamat. I won't go into too much detail here, at least, not now.

I am going to stick to the war with God and Satan...

God and Satan are opposites. Yet, they cannot exist without the other. How could you define good without evil, or how can someone experience evil without the hope of good? They need each other to exist, and it is much greater than a yin-yan thing.

Personally, I see God as the female, and Satan as male. Looking at the animal world, it is the male that is larger, more colorful, more boastful... vanity and pride describing Satan to a tee; then for the women... they are duel natured, caring and vengeful at the same time... I can't speak about every mother, but after having experienced my mom, and my wife... GAAH...

God and Satan are equals. Why else did Satan want to be higher than God? How else could Satan have decided, for himself, to rise against Him? Angels do not have free-will. Yet Satan DID. And he convinced others to follow him. If that isn't free-will, then it means God planned it to happen, which in turn means God needed Satan.

God and Satan are equals, yet they do things differently. One goes by the 'open hand' approach, offering help to those who need it... yet the open hand can slap. The other goes by the 'closed fist' method... he can hurt you, but can also fight to protect. Which is which? And why those natures?

There are many myths, legends, tales, prophecies of the Old Gods returning, to strike vengence upon the younger gods and their creations. Norse mythology, Greek mythology, and Sumerian texts are but a few examples.

God and Satan are allies, up to a point. They each have different agendas, and different means of going about doing things... but they are allies none-the-less.

Another analogy...

Women are emotional creatures, thoughtful and plan things out, they are observant, and can see things clearer... ideal to investigate, scout, survey. If an older, ancient race of godlike aliens comes from anywhere, it'll be from outside our dimension or space, and the female aspect/God will watch in waiting from above in Heaven.

Men, on the other hand, are physically stronger, quick to anger, aggressive... perfect for a ground based war or campaign. If there is to be a war between the older and younger gods, there will be a great deal of fighting in both the skies and on the earth, but we will be the ones fighting the war. God can wipe out humanity... but only to a point. God, in nature, is not violent or aggressive. Satan, on the other hand, is tricky, cunning... And Satan shall have rule over the earth.

The older gods will rage this war with us, because we empower the younger ones. Believe in something strong enough, and have enough people doing the same, and it will happen. We give power to God and Satan (which is why they battle for our souls... for power... the more you have, the stronger you are). The gods, both old and young, will be raging their metaphysical battles... while their aspects or minions will be here, fighting us.

Are we pawns? Yes. We have been led to believe that we were created to worship God. We were taught in Sunday School not to question, to follow blindly and except everything we are told. If we knew the 'truth', God would not have as much power. But how does this help us in a war with alien gods or older gods?

God says our faith will keep us strong... to hold our hearts on high, and that the faithful will join Him in the Heavens at the End. The followers of God, the spiritual ones, will be fighting in Heaven, where the war will be on the astral side of things.

Satan, the ruler of Earth, of the physical, needs the wicked, the vile... the aggressive sinful people, for those would be the kind of warriors needed to combat the Older Gods on their own terms. Fight fire with fire, to defeat your enemy, you must become your enemy.

You know what? I think I'll stop here...

new topics

top topics

join