It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Biden Get It Wrong? You Betcha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Did Biden Get It Wrong? You Betcha

www.foxnews.com

When you interview for a job, here is a hint: make sure you know what the job is. Joe Biden failed that test last Thursday. He couldn’t even get right what a vice president does, but the media didn’t notice.

....It might not fit the simple template for a 36-year veteran of the Senate to not understand what vice presidents do (after all, eight vice presidents have served with him), but Biden knew less about this than the political outsider, Sarah Palin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You really need to read this entire article, as it displays a perspective not seen through much of the Mainstream Media. It also delves into further detail on Thomas Jefferson's interpretation of the Constitutional Rights and Responsibilities of the United States Vice-President. Some might be turned away from reading the entire article, given its Political Nature, but I do urge you to read all the way through until the end, even if it means hammering your fists all over the place in the process.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I think all the candidates leave a lot to be desired. However these politically biased articles being issued by agency purporting to be fair and balanced are getting tired.

Finally, an amusing point as evidence that Biden is just one of the people he pointed to, inviting anyone to have a beer with him at "Katie's Restaurant" in Wilmington, Del. Unfortunately, people will have a hard time taking him up on his offer, since the restaurant hasn't had that name for probably 15 years.

Give me a break. Who cares. This is just as absurd as the rhetoric about Palins children.

join