It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel on high alert for Syrian, Hizballah Yom Kippur attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Israel on high alert for Syrian, Hizballah Yom Kippur attacks

www.debka.com

After Syria moved tank units up to the Lebanese Beqaa Valley border Tuesday, Oct. 7, Israel raised the alert level for Yom Kippur on its borders with Syria and Lebanon and placed its Air Force and emergency first aid teams on standby in the event of Syrian or coordinated Syrian-Hizballah attacks.

Israeli embassies and Jewish institutions worldwide were also placed on high terror alert. Hizballah’s leader Hassan Nasrallah said recently that his promised retaliation for the death of Imad Mughniyeh “is coming.” There is no backing off from this decision or from carrying out the “big surprise” against the enemy, he said.

Damascus and the Lebanese Hizballah are closely aligned.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Ok I can see the Prophecy from Isiah about to be fulfilled very very soon... 'The Oracles of Damascus'

Is there anyone in Israel that could describe the current feeling in Israel at the moment? Is it very tense?

The scary thing is that this war will blow up into a global conflict with the three main powers involved. All countrys are taking sides, and the tension of war can almost be smelt in the surrounding air.

I guess at a time like this, the brink of the wrath of God on an unrepentant planet, one can't help but feel kinda scared.

The economys crashing and we're entering ww3.. come Lord Jesus, come.

www.debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
another thing i've noticed is Russia apparently pulling out of Georgia completely.. are they trying to trick Israel into a false sense of security by seeming like they are on the retreat, when REALLY the attack on Israel is about to begin???

new topics

join