It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrail & population control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I stumbled on a youtube video titled "why are they spraying us"

I would not put it past the world to be spraying people from planes to mess with our immune system

and after seeing this following video I think there is little I would put past them.

just take the time to review the video and tell me what you think.
I think its the scariest thing that they would use vaccines to spread diseases and then give them meds to treat their illness...but really to make it worse.

if this is real, what would stop them from doing it again?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
have you ever seen someone suffering from chemtrail overdose/

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AjunaLegend

Yes, I was overdosed. However you want to put it. I was feeling perfectly fine one day this summer, I believe it was when Bill Clinton was here in Oregon, we got spayed really, really bad! I got really tired and had to take a nap, then for 3 days I felt like crap and coughed a bunch with sinus draining, it was actually very strange, I don't get sick very often. I even commented to my brother, (hey look Bill Clinton, look what they are doing for you)!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

no, i haven't

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stardust1955

Yes, I was overdosed. However you want to put it. I was feeling perfectly fine one day this summer, I believe it was when Bill Clinton was here in Oregon, we got spayed really, really bad! I got really tired and had to take a nap, then for 3 days I felt like crap and coughed a bunch with sinus draining, it was actually very strange, I don't get sick very often. I even commented to my brother, (hey look Bill Clinton, look what they are doing for you)!

wow that is so insane 0.0
well a least i know for future references.

kinda makes me wonder if they do it more at night when the trails cant be seen too well.... or do they just not even care.
and wach us look up at them spraying us like a colony of ants.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lushyslushy

Good first thread. And if you think that is "insane", take a look at this.

top topics

join