It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Comission Hearings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to either some video or even a transcript of The 9/11 Comission Hearings today?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here Buddy,

Try this,

newsmine.org...

I have been glued to the tube for two day's soaking it all up. I thought it was great

TUT

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
Here Buddy,

Try this,

newsmine.org...

I have been glued to the tube for two day's soaking it all up. I thought it was great

Indeed! Muchas gracias.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
www.9-11commission.gov...

Includes the sections of Submitted Testimony from everyone over the past 2 days (including Colin Powell, George Tenet, Richard Clark, Donald Rumsfeld).

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cappa

Includes the sections of Submitted Testimony from everyone over the past 2 days (including Colin Powell, George Tenet, Richard Clark, Donald Rumsfeld).

Everyone, check that link out. What the hell is this about? George Tenet and Richard Armitage's testimonies are both non-existent?! They were public, as I watched a large section of Tenet's testimony on Fox News Channel-- and I'd even settle for most of the transcript, with whatever parts deemed 'sensitive' removed.

I am further outraged, more and more as the days pass...

btw - anyone know when the Richard Clark book is coming out? "Against all enemies"?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This was a artical I recived only a few mins ago that is very dammaging take a look.

www.tomflocco.com...

Ashcroft buddy you just got owned.

Falcon

Ra

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Condy Rice refuses to go under oath and testify but she is willing to lie outright on TV to the American public!!!

She cries on TV about it being a precedent of the needs for national security.

B-'Fn'-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why won't she go before the 911 com?

Shes a lawyer, she does not want to purjor herself under oath, because she would then be disbarred and unable to practice law ever again once caught in all of those lies!!!

Right after her TV interviews she had done, Thom Hartmann was on his radio show calling out each of her statements & every point she made and smashed it with past whitehouse documents, many directly from her or her office, proving all statements made now to be lies and fabrications, purely for CYA!!!

I mean really, these BOZO's can't even get there own documented stories straight? It is going to be fun watching them all squirm under this microscope.
Like frying worms with a magnifying glass!!!

The bushonian cabal is falling down hard and it is over!!!

Get on back to crawford shrub, don't let the door hit ya in the arse on the way out!! Oh, and take all these ugly rat-bastards with ya!!!

Wishful Thinking:
Hey shrub, make sure you right a check back to the American people for all the money you and your cronies have stolen over the last 4 years; one from you, one from cheney, one from rumsfeld, one from powell and a bunch of em from your corporate pirates that have managed to gut our economy over the last 4 years!!!

Yeah well, I guy can dream can't he? Not that any of them could even put a dent into the enormous deficit and debt left by these so called fiscal conservatives.

Take back America in November 2004!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I haven't bothered to waste my time watching the majority of the hearings, but I have seen enough to know that NONE of the important questions are being asked and that this will be a total whitewash-- even more blatant than the Waco hearings were.

Anyone who watches these hearings and thinks they are seeing anything more than a Limited hangout (i.e. the government building the case for "official incompetence") instead of the truth needs to have a reality shock. Richard Clark is the key player in this effort. Having everyone beat on him as "the antagonist" to the Bush administration makes great theater and convinces (in all likelihood) the gullible that GW Bush (and his puppetmasters) were incompetent and could have prevented the 911 attacks, when the over-whelming preponderance of the evidence would suggest that they designed and orchestrated them!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cappa

This site has been updated since my last post, in which I was livid about them not including George Tenet's testimony. After that post, I sent a very angry (but professional) email to the addy that was at the bottom of that page, and checking the site this morning, they have now posted Tenet's testimony. Here's a direct link to that PDF:

I haven't yet even read it (I'm still downloading it via my slow-arse dialup), but there's the 'official' account.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The fac that Rice will not testify publicly bothers me more than any other part of this investigation.

They claim precedence but let all Americans remind them these attacks are without precedence.

We are expected to accept a limitation in our rights in order to ensure our saftey. Okay if that is true shouldn't those in the white house also expect some limitation to their rights?

This woman is a key player in understanding the events that lead to these attacks. She has an obligation to testify publicly. I don't care if she is wanting to keep the balance of power seperate, isn't this commision independant of congress and the whitehouse? Aren't the members from all parties, some governors, some ex senators? Would she prefer we do this in a court of law?

Claiming to be exempt from public scrutiny and refusing to take an oath of truth before America is not acceptable. If there is nothign to hide she has nothing to fear. Sadly I cannot draw the conclusion of innocence based upon her actions.

The real question, will americans demand this? Will the victims families demands be met? Will we allow stone walling by any political party on an issue of such importance?

Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

This ones going to hurt them

DOJ Asked FBI Translator To Change Pre 9-11 Intercepts

by Tom Flocco

Washington, DC -- March 24, 2004 --12:15 EST -- FBI translator Sibel Edmonds was offered a substantial raise and a full time job to encourage her not to go public that she had been asked by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to retranslate and adjust the translations of [terrorist] subject intercepts that had been received before September 11, 2001 by the FBI and CIA.

Edmonds, a ten year U.S. citizen who has passed a polygraph examination, speaks fluent Farsi and Turkish and had been working part time with the FBI for six months--commencing in December, 2001.

In a 50 reporter frenzy in front of some 12 news cameras, Edmonds said "Attorney General John Ashcroft told me 'he was invoking State Secret Privilege and National Security' when I told the FBI I wanted to go public with what I had translated from the pre 9-11 intercepts."
www.tomflocco.com...

State Secrecy Privilege? Whacha hiding?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
DOJ Asked FBI Translator To Change Pre 9-11 Intercepts

by Tom Flocco

State Secrecy Privilege? Whacha hiding?

Aha! That would explain why the 9/11 Commission website took so long 'converting' George Tenet's testimony into PDF. I was originally pissed because his was the only testimony missing yesterday-- even with the fact that those who submitted testimony before AND AFTER had their transcripts available on the site.

Suspect and Dubious.

top topics

join