It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial law? American Holocaust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Good day,

I have some questions maybe you fine people can clarify for me:

I've seen all the 9-11 demolition footage in Youtube, i've seen all the new world order stuff, i've seen all the millions of coffins displayed as well, i've seen Zetgeist and so called concentration camps, the planet Nubar or something like that comming towards earth in 2012, the new world map, etc, etc.

The U.S. governement can easily take over Mexico for all it's worth (yes, invasion). Of course they will do it politically correct by sending "Assistance" to deal with their unstable societies (drug control, free treaty agreement, North American Union, etc.) However, Mexico's government has been in cooperation with the U.S governemnt since Santana illegally sold Texas to its counterparts. Remember the number of the beast (population control, etc.) has already begun here and in Mexico. The U.S already started the mandatory passport for citizens, wereas Mexico forced their citizens to register for a new "National" reistry identification card (red id) just last year. That is the only source of identification accepted in Mexico now a days. Mexico already begun building so called high security prisons across the country, but they don't have money to feed the poor. Oh, did I mentioned their empty? Anyhow, my questions are; if we see a lot the so called conspiracy theories all over the place, does this means the American Holocaust is really near? Is martial law really possible? I don't mean WWIII, wars are going to happen anyways no matter what (big money). Is just a matter of time. In the meanwhile, do we just sit here and take it in the rear, or do we write our congressman before they go to their hidde outs (bunkers)? There are all kinds of conspiracy theories going on out there, but what is the regular people like you and me can do about it?... Vote? I vote, but for who? who is the best of the worst? Do we flee overseas and leave everything behind?... I don't think so.

Soon after 9-11 I registered in the military to go to war, but i was to old to be accepted. I love this country and i'm willing to fight for it for the right reasons... Here?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguares25
I've seen all the 9-11 demolition footage in Youtube, i've seen all the new world order stuff, i've seen all the millions of coffins displayed as well, i've seen Zetgeist and so called concentration camps, the planet Nubar or something like that comming towards earth in 2012, the new world map, etc, etc.

Ok, first clarification- watch that stuff with a objective and sceptic mind. There are alot of loose assumptions and hollow claims. If you find something of interest- investigate it into the extreme until the real facts emerge.
In these times, everyone wants to hand over a prediction it seems.

The U.S. governement can easily take over Mexico for all it's worth (yes, invasion). Of course they will do it politically correct by sending "Assistance" to deal with their unstable societies (drug control, free treaty agreement, North American Union, etc.) However, Mexico's government has been in cooperation with the U.S governemnt since Santana illegally sold Texas to its counterparts. Remember the number of the beast (population control, etc.) has already begun here and in Mexico.

Now, why the hell would the US want to own Mexico? What would be the reason for that? Logic missing.

The U.S already started the mandatory passport for citizens, wereas Mexico forced their citizens to register for a new "National" reistry identification card (red id) just last year. That is the only source of identification accepted in Mexico now a days.

So they want to renew a crappy identification system? Is that such a crime?

Mexico already begun building so called high security prisons across the country, but they don't have money to feed the poor. Oh, did I mentioned their empty?

Maybe they are empty becuase they are not complete yet? The constructions might be a result of all the over-crowded prisons there. A pretty well known fact- crime is a major problem in Mexico.
But yeah, people are starving and the money are spent on irrelevant things (one might think). That is sad, but this happens all over. I mean, why the hell should India and Pakistan, not to mention North Korea, put a stupid large chunk of their budget on nuclear weaponry when they have an insane amount of starvation an famine in their land? Politicans are strange...

Anyhow, my questions are; if we see a lot the so called conspiracy theories all over the place, does this means the American Holocaust is really near?

Most likely- no. What would be the reason and what would be gained? Logic missing.

Is martial law really possible?

Isn't that already in effect? Martial Law doesn't always mean curfew and executions without trial.

I don't mean WWIII, wars are going to happen anyways no matter what (big money). Is just a matter of time. In the meanwhile, do we just sit here and take it in the rear, or do we write our congressman before they go to their hidde outs (bunkers)?

Seems like people in general are more fixated with taking it up the tail pipe and complain rather than accually doing something. Everybody seems to forget this old saying; "No-one can do everything, but everyone can do something" But hiding out in bunkers- what would that lead to? And why? Logic missing.

There are all kinds of conspiracy theories going on out there, but what is the regular people like you and me can do about it?

Regard them with a sceptic and objective mind. As mentioned. And most of all- don't freak out for no reason. Or for the wrong reasons. I wouldn't say there are no reasons to freak out, I try to contain myself every day.

Vote? I vote, but for who? who is the best of the worst?

Preferably the best. But that is reliant upon your own oppinion of which I know nothing. But at the same time, the system you have there in the US of A doesn't seem all too democratic. If I were you I would boycott.

Do we flee overseas and leave everything behind?... I don't think so.

Haha, isn't it that what you did in the first place when you populated that continent? Sorry, but Europe is full now. Ain't no homecoming queen waiting for you here...

Soon after 9-11 I registered in the military to go to war, but i was to old to be accepted. I love this country and i'm willing to fight for it for the right reasons... Here?

War is stupid. The only way to win a war is to avoid it. If you are a christian (I'm not btw) don't you know that the one who lifts a sword shall be destroyed by one as well?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thank you Raud for your input,

Well, let me start by saying i am not a firm believer of the conspiracy theories, etc. I am not negative, skeptic, objective, subjective, etc. I am educated and always looking to upgrade my knowledge. The way i approached the message board was to try and cover most of the topics of discussion out there, not nescessarily through my eyes. You have to remember that a good topic of discussion is a topic that opens the doors for debate. As we all know, the news that we get here in the U.S. are pretty much washed off and manipulated... but then again, isn't that the case with every corporation in the world? Nonetheless, my goal here was to get points of view from other places that are outside the circle, and maybe see the other side of the coin.

Trust me, there are a lot of problems in every country, including yours (unless you live in Switzerland). People don't like the U.S. because of their foreing politics, but there are a lot of good people here. If I want to go overseas and live there, i would wether you like it or not. But that's not what we want. (don't mean to be rude)

Mexico, you are very far from what is really going on. You have to do some digging if you want to know more about it. Black Gold seems to be the constant here. Mexico is a very rich country, but most of the money gets lost in the beaurocracy and government (corruption). That's why they remain a third world country.

In my intial iformation there are a lot of details and information left out ("logic") because i assumed most of you already know about it.

Regarding Martial Law, you have a good point but needs development (backed by facts).

American Holocaust? maybe you know something I don't.

I am not running scared, but i do have a flashligt, a radio with batteries, water, and a first aid kit for emergency purposes only... LOL!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ok, I sure did not mean to be rude either. Just thought your post sounded a bit desperate and frightened so I just wanted to cool you down.

But a emergency kit is always a good thing to have. Things tend to happen as you least expect it, therefore, always expect it and nothing bad will happen. It's my rule of thumb anyway.

I hope more people will join this discussion.

Stay safe.

top topics

join