It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mother ship and audio predicted next Tuesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here is the mother ship predicted and audio message from blossom

Tuesday October 14 2008

[edit on 6-10-2008 by truth2u]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
sweet! It looks likes a giant silver twinky! lol
One thing that kinda stuck out in my mind is they say they are simply going to hover there proving that they exist..this is all fine and would be more then welcome. But how is this to help humanity, I would think that we would need some sort of contact beyond just visual in order to make a difference in our society.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
oh, and why do these messages always have to be in some sort of coded voice...that really bothers me...quite a bit actually

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

I don't know what it is but, I just can't seem to take anyone seriously when they give themselves ballet names like Blossom. I do appologise to Blossom if it is her real name and can only wonder why her mother wan't given a slap by the registrar of births.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashodi
sweet! It looks likes a giant silver twinky! lol
One thing that kinda stuck out in my mind is they say they are simply going to hover there proving that they exist..this is all fine and would be more then welcome. But how is this to help humanity, I would think that we would need some sort of contact beyond just visual in order to make a difference in our society.

If its in everyones face and it cant be denied, people will demand the truth, this is how the change will take place..

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join