It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Experience- Political conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Everyone, I am posting a link to a recent show my crew and I did (that we do every week) on m2liveradio.com. It has a lot to do with the growing political conspiracy that we have at hand.

I know that, generally, posting links to things of your own on your own websites is not looked upon well, but I did ask first and it seemed like it was ok. I guess I will find out for sure. If it is not ok, go ahead and take the thread down, no harm, no foul.

The Experience 9-29-08

We based this show around the BS in politics today, and our general view is that they are all liars, and there is one plan that is covering everything right now. Well, you'll find out.

I should say that the show is kind of slow to start, but it's the information that comes up that I thought you all might find interesting. If not, ah well.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by GreyFoxSolid]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Also, I am the one on their known as Wolf.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
After the political clips were over and the show actually began, it was about dreams. I only got about 15 minutes into it and lost interest. Apocalyptic dreams just don't do it for me and I don't like how often you cough right into the mike. It might get better, I dunno.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well, it is a kind of discussion show like that. Normally I wouldnt cough into the mic like that, but they were those "haha, we got you" kinds of coughs and I couldnt help it

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am Ripley on the show. I have apocalyptic nightmares all the time. How cool. I like when Wolf coughs.

top topics

join