It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for an article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I've been looking for an article that everyone talks about yet nobody can find. It's the article in an issue of Nature magazine about China's super psychic kids.

There's a book
www.amazon.com...

And apparently there was an article written in the October 1974 issue about these kids
www.spiritofmaat.com...

I'd love love love anyone who can locate said article for me, I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Could this possibly be it?

I haven't really heard about this story, i don't recognize it in any way. I might have to really investigate this

[edit on 4-10-2008 by screamo]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No that's not it, the phenomena started in the 70's and the article you linked says for the last 25 years.

It really is an interesting story, I'd love to see concrete validation of the claims.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
can't lead you to the article but maybe this helps....Rusain Super Indigos

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I found something similar that I found in Google. Is China's psychic kids closer to what you are talking about?

====
Mod Edit: Fixed link

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cacnotcam
I found something similar that I found in Google. Is indigosociety.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">china psychic kids closer to what you are talking about?

This is messed up and when I tried to edit my post it wouldn't let me. I can't seem to hyperlink today so here is the full link:
indigosociety.com...

top topics

join