It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Won't Allow Researchers To Reveal Report On E-Voting Machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
source

You may recall that earlier this year, after some serious problems were discovered with Sequoia's e-voting machines in New Jersey, that the state asked a group of independent researchers to investigate the machines and prepare a report. Sequoia threatened to sue the researchers though. Luckily, a court allowed the researchers to investigate the machines, and said that 30 days after the court had received the report, it could be released. However, Sequoia, in its usual "It can't be our fault, no, no!" fashion, has convinced the judge to suppress the report.

Wow. Just. Wow.

They know these machines dont work. They know that they have caused false election results. Now it is apparent that they know, if they are suppressing a report that states the obvious truth.

These machines are just another tool of the ruling elite to keep in power the puppets that they need to further their own agendas.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

Amazing. 30 minutes plus after you post this and no one has commented or flagged it.

I know that a lot of people here don't believe it matters who you vote for as they are all of the same ilk. However, when you see things like that it obviously DOES.

Thanks for bringing this to light!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There's a great thread on ATS started several years back by Gools that has a wealth of information about Diebold, Sequoia, and ES&S...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I finally got burnt out on the complete lack of interest in the subject and haven't contributed to the thread in a while now, people should be absolutely outraged about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I absolutely agree. In fact I made a point about facts being ignored by the masses on another thread today, and I think it is apt here.

I am truly sickened when irrefutable facts are discarded like yesterday's newspaper and swept under the carpet when they do not fit in with the norm. Irrefutable facts that cannot be easily discarded immediately, are forgotten nonetheless, within days, weeks, months. I am dismayed that irrefutable facts actually get boring when they are not acknowledged by the common folk. That they actually become lies over the years. I know this has always been the case. History goes to the victor. It has been so from time immemorial, and it will always be that way.

[edit on 3/10/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Don't be too disheartened. Things have changed a great deal in the last few hours. Many people who doubted before will begin to see.

This is not a dead subject, it's just another aspect of the same problem.

What is the commercial world doing in our election process? See what I mean?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

What are you referring to? I don't see what you mean but I would like to.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have a comprehensive thread on Sequoia here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is waaay more to this than the blocking of this report.

ps: sorry for the self promo but I's worth a read.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Follow Schrodinger into the rabbit hole.... it's pretty deep.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thank you all. I knew there were several threads on Sequoia (hearty search results page) and the bogus election machines from the beginning, but this new information (I felt) deserved a headline, so I did not append it to another post. Moreso since so many citizens are about to use them to cast their worthless vote in what is now a laughable, corrupt electoral process.

No worries about self-promo when it comes to the inclusion of information supporting or debating a topic. Perhaps this post will help to serve as a consolidation point for more threads that discuss this in more depth and (re)educate the public before they vote.

top topics

join