It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night O' Clock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Night O' Clock would be a pretty hip, new name for the next biggest destruction outside of last destruction named Ground Zero. Since 9-11 was during day time, Night O' Clock would be during night time. Hence the name, Night O' Clock.

Night is officially the end period of a date, marked 08:00:00:00pm- 11:59:59:59pm concerning "whole" time. Yeah, whole time has 8 place holders. The 8 symbol has meaning "eternal" also like the O symbol. They have the whole without beginning or end thing going on. Night 'O Clock has that great eternal significance, where something huge is just bound for happening during it. Wasnt it 8am when the first plane hit the one Tower? I think it was.

But what name do you think the next biggest destruction would or should be called outside of WW3 and Ground Zero if we're talking a unique, most unexpected destruction, where it is the largest, massive ppl loss?

Also, what country do you think or have a feeling it would pop off in?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Just check Obama's travel diary.
It's gonna kill him apparently.

Night-O'clock would make a great horror movie name....

But in these circumstanses i think it would be a poor chioce as, it would stir up some intense emototions for family members.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The U.S. has four time zones. They all can first fill with Night 'O Clock with the first four zones: est (if in 11pm), central (if in 10pm), moutain (if in 9pm), and pacific (if in 8pm). The America without the seperate parts Alaska and Hawii or their time zones is that. What goes into destruction within that Night O' Clock goes outside Night O' Clock while it is during.

Outside one hour is one Night. One Night is with me 11pm est. Then the U.S. will be four across with Night.

new topics

top topics

join