It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving Comments From Chuck Norris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I was browsing some of my more favorite Conservative Sites and came across this wonderful dissertation by a wonderful American, Chuck Norris.

Here are some excerpts, but I suggest reading the entire thing via the link I have provided.

Clandestine Conservatives in Hollywood
by Chuck Norris

I thought back over my four decades in acting and how the pool of conservative "tough guys" seems to be drying up in Hollywood. Or are liberal waters just getting too hot for conservatives?

Or when a liberal candidate, such as Hillary Clinton, runs for president, her candidacy is considered a fulfillment of civil rights and women's suffrage. But when a conservative candidate, such as Sarah Palin, runs for vice president, she's considered a radical right-wing extremist who could usurp the Capitol by toting rifles at her side.

This is America, and we should respect the fact that we will have strong, diverse opinions, and we must allow one another the freedom of speech to air such opines, not suppress them through peer pressure of any type like children.

Townhall.com

Very well said in every sense of the word.

Semper

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Chuck Norris, well versed in every aspect of life both on and off the screen he is a superhero in our time.
Long live chuck,
Chuck for President

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thanks for that. A reassuring read. Nice not to be hit in the face with hysteria, even if only for a brief moment.

My pick from the article was this:

Chuck Norris quote:

' .. If we are going to move our country forward, if it is going to survive and flourish for the next generation, then we have to drop the partisan rancor and pick up a unified patriotism -- not the patriotism of the past eight years or even the past 18 years, but the patriotism of unified spirit and passion shown by early Americans.
end quote.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Fantastic!

I went back and read some of his previous contributions there as well after I finished this one.

I saw some of the comments on the site like "Chuck for President" and the like. Honestly, from what I read, it might not be that bad.

top topics

join