It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VERY QUIET TODAY...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Anybody else think its very odd that everything is really quiet today in regards to violence or terror ???

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What are you talking about? Missles were being fired at Israeli APCs in the Gaza strip this morning.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
actually it isn't that quiet, the fighting has already begun in the gaza strip, reuters wire service is reporting rockets being launched by the Palestinians from Lebanon in Israel.... can't verify it...but things will surely pick up soon.

I on the other hand, kinda like when it's quiet..I can listen to Rumsfeld bumble his words.

link   
can't believe that I'm replying to this.... errrrr hummmmm

There are a lot of quiet days ! It's just that when something does happen, it's in our faces everywhere we turn.

link   
Turn it to CNN, Rumsfeld is defending the US's stance on the state of terror for the 9/11 investigation commitee...pretty interesting stuff i would think.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What are you talking about. All hell is breaking loose today in regards to the war on terror. It is an unusually busy day..

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I on the other hand, kinda like when it's quiet..I can listen to Rumsfeld bumble his words.

This guy is a #ing IDIOT!!!!!! Is he a Puppet? I think he would even lie about his name, or forget it.

new topics

top topics

join