It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 14.....Let's enjoy this coming 'spectacle'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The so-called October 14 prediction (of alleged worldwide appearance of a massive UFO and other UFOs)
www.youtube.com...

seems to be receiving quite a stir on the Internet.
Whether or not it will happen is not the question.
It has already become a psychological, or better yet, a social phenomenon of some sort and a state of mind among the so-called 'believers'.
This is already being ingrained in the minds of quite a few.
Probably nothing will happen..............but we cannot say that it will not happen.
All we can do is just wait and see.
Some say that this is giving 'ufology' a bad name.
But the fact is that 'ufology' has always been, and will continue to be a bad name in the mainstream.
It will, unfortunately, continue to be categorized as 'pseudo' science, akin to a religious belief system.
So let it be......
We (those of us who are into 'ufology', whether we are 'believers' or not) have nothing to lose....if it does not happen.........and everything to gain, if it does.
So let us just relax, wait and see.....and just enjoy this coming 'spectacle' ('circus') with an open mind.

Norio Hayakawa
www.hometown.aol.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
These people that keep making these prediction will maybe one day get it right. There are many threads here on ATS that make the Same prediction the only thing that changes is the date.

SOme people just have to much free time on their hands

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Do you guys think the aliens have, er, about $700 billion or so that we could borrow? Then again, China might hate to lose our business.

[edit on 9.28.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Personally i am going to set off 20 Sky lanterns at night, heh heh!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
this has already happend i was near myrtle beach and i saw what seemed to be a Blimp i looked up and to my astonishment i saw a alien waving to me through the rear window. And i thought to my self well thats weird that he is not wearing a seat belt on such a high velocity down towards earth.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
These people that keep making these prediction will maybe one day get it right.

Yeah thats why they make predictions once a week

Eventually they may one day get it right....but i doubt the 14th will be it

top topics

join