It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I would like to share with you a 2 UFO experiences I had when I was young. I must of been 9 or 10 years old when my mom, sister and me where coming back from shopping and as we were walking towards home we notice a bright triangular shape in the sky above us. As we continue to walk towards home it looked like it was following us. We rushed home to tell our uncle, and from behind the windows we notice this bright triangular shape, flashed lights and it stood there for a while. It was about 4 or 5 pm and the sky was blueish pink, all of the sudden it shoots-up the sky and dissapears in front of our eyes. It was very strange. This happened in Panama in the late 70's.

The other time was when I was in college in Dobbs Ferry, NY. I think it was the year 1986 or 87. As I waited outside the college for my dad to pick me up. I notice a bunch of light travelling north on the Hudson river. It must had been 9 pm. A whole bunch of students couldn't make out what it was because there was no sound of flying plane coming from it. My dad and I followed the lights all the way to Ossining, two towns over, and then they dissapered. It was very stranged and we never got an explanation of it.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by BARBARELLA]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I had just posted something else to follow but it didn't show so if anyone else had experienced the same thing in NY like me please share.

Thank you.

join