It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WaMu Gives New CEO Mega Payout as Bank Fails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

WaMu Gives New CEO Mega Payout as Bank Fails

www.foxnews.com

That's right, $20 million for 17 days on the job ... and his company failed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I was just sent this link from Fox news by a friend. Outrageous ! What I want to know is where is this money coming from ? Is it being covered by JP Morgan, or is it somehow related to the fed seizure ? If it somehow is covered by the fed there should be hell to pay. As a relative newbie to the finincial scam..er I mean "scene" I'm confused about this one.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Nice, over 1 million dollars a day. Any questions?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I will say this though. Its not like it was this guys fault Wamu failed he just came on and frankly if I was coming on to a company like WAMU knowing I had to fix it like it needed to be I would of negotiated a huge payday also. But the taxpayers should not have to cover this however.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Documents show WaMu was going to pay their new boss $8 million to simply not screw up and get fired — all negotiated as the Seattle-based banking giant's loses climbed to an estimated $20 billion.

Wish I could get a job where the description and qualification was 'simply not screw up and get fired'. People get paid 8 million for that but skilled workers get their jobs out sourced then terminated.

I know I could lead a company onto the rocks and I'll do it for 6 million.

Guess this corporate welfare system will never end.

new topics

top topics

join