It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC.."This is bad news for markets..not.. economy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
At 7:19 Saskatchewan time (we have our own time zone) Mark Haines, of CNBC, comments and I quote word for word..(God Bless TIVO)...

Quote…Mark ”This is important for our viewers to understand….this is unequivocally bad news for the markets..OK…we are talking about the markets..this is unequivocally bad news…so when we are talking about dire things..”

Erin “ yea..mhh”

Mark “ We are not talking about wether this is bad news for the economy…most people thinks it is…Erin thinks it is”

Erin “Yep” as she look at notes

Mark “you know the jury is still out on that one…”

Erin “Marks story is still out”

Mark “….their is a significant minority that thinks that..that we can get away without disaster and with out this plan so…..from my perspective when I say things look bad I am talking about the markets..markets only”

So here we have Mark who has all but said a few times that this bailout is not going to benifit the average American...in fact he says that their is a significant minority who believe that we can get along fine in the "real economy" without the bailout.

This is looking more and more like extortion or like a con on the American people.

This is outrageous.

No wonder Mark, on CNBC , seems so against the bailout. He seems to have been dropping hints at his viewpoint until this morning when he laid it out on the line.

A con jon by wallstreet to strip hard earned dollars from the pockets of wage earners.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Look at this thread and watch the video...www.abovetopsecret.com...

It looks as if many others see this for what it is....a con job.
Be sure to visit the Mad as hell thread....every bit of education and public awareness helps.

edit..I guess the thread is closed....I posted you tube video...here is the other thread with the same messagewww.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=394963

skip past the movie thing and go to the cspan thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Ok i think I get the jist of this...maybe.

The 700 Billion will be used to prop up the US dollar, as all commodities are about to fall, and the stock market will be under presure with the S and P losing up to 60 %.......so in order to boost the dollar the US dollar the fed needs this 700 billion....

This was just on CNBC ..sort of an update concerning how some, such as the Boom, Doom and Gloom report goes. READ THIS it will make your hair stand on end..but still bullish on the US dollar!

Here is the linkwww.gloomboomdoom.com...

new topics

join