It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus May Have Been a Daddy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Braatz]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I agree that media seems to be trying to point us to more awareness, but I don't think it's for the motives that you're pointing to.
Any bloodline would be so watered down by now that it would be impossible for anyone to claim to be Jesus' direct descendant. And even if a supposed hier did step forward, just who is going to believe and accept him?

What you are seeing in your literature and media now is merely a freedom of expression that has never been allowed before. People have never been able to question the religions and now that they are able to, they are discovering major flaws and looking for possible answers.

As far as the Christian religion is concerned, we really are coming up to enlightened times. I believe that dogma is losing it's stranglehold on the West and the media is trying to ease our way into understanding this.
Of course there are those who still cling to every word that the Church says - but it is being questioned now, like never before. Either it will have to adapt and open up or it will go under.
Movies like The Matrix and many books like the DaVinci Code are forcing it's hand.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
When posting to ATS, it might be helpful to first use the search forms for obvious topics such as this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

join