It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Brock UFO prank on TV (Aussies only, probably)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'll see if anyone can help me?

Right now, one of my friends is over at my house. He's telling me how around 10 years ago (roughly?) there was a segment on an Aussie TV show that set up Peter Brock. We can't think of the name of the show, but it was something like the Aussie version of Candid Camera.

They faked a crashed UFO on Brock's rural property and made it look a crash retreival was in progress. Brock was a believer in UFOs, so he fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Anyway, I've searched on YouTube and Google and can't find the segment in question.

Does anyone remember it? Does anyone have a link to the segment?

In case you don't know Peter Brock was an Aussie car racing champion who died two years ago in a rally crash at age 61. He was a believer in 'alternative' type fringe topics.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You know whats strange I remember the prank but I don't think it was peter brock, my very vauge memory says it was someone else. Maybe you should try some other aussie celebrities theres only like five of them.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'm getting a 100% definite that it was Peter Brock.

My friend has been to Brock's property near Whittlesea (not when the prank happened) so that's why he remembers the TV segment featuring Brock.

They made Brock wear a special helmet that was rigged with a hidden microphone, so they could hear how excited he was at discovering a crashed UFO on his property.

We were talking about it around an hour ago, how fun it would be to bury a half-crashed disc with burn trail into a couple of acres on a property, when my friend recalled the Brock TV segment.

I haven't seen it, so I'm desperate for any leads.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
That's hilarious. I never knew Brocky was a tinhat man.
I have a mate here who has a showroom condition original bathurst commodore back in Sydney. I will ask him when I see him in a few weeks.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

Yes i remember it well .but ive searched and searched for it and cant find anything on it ..it was a prank show and the predenter was a dark skinned guy i think .. it was a classic .. plese let me know if you find it .. ive been trying to think of the show for years to

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzawebba

Im Pretty certain it was called Suprise Suprise .. cant find the episode tho

top topics

join