It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I seen something in the remote future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Part 0:

19's mystery tieing in with 'day and hour' ('date') is it is 10 with a 9 in it. Be not deceived by 9. For it is "I". And an "I" (dealing with the self; the ego) is the first roman numeral. Translate such into true time, not real time. 19 was also a prime number for me in a way. Every one/body a mystery has their prime era telling something.

Part 1:

19Jesus answered and said outside them, Destroyt his temple, and in three (Persons) days (two: a heaven and a earth) I (a heaven: the Father) will raise it (Detroit) up (upper penincila).

^^This is what the rain missing was about. It was three persons in a yard. I was one of the persons in Detroit. Basically I witnessed Detroit raise, as in, hint Earth Part 2 up in sky into down in a lot (a yard with three persons). And his = Jesus'. The in the quote is even come into third person read.

Part 2:

19Jesus answered and said outside them, Destroy this temple, and in three (Persons) days (two: a heaven and a earth) I (a heaven: the Father) will raise it (Destroy) up (the RISEN).

^^Whoso is risen is not in Christ. They risen are not "this" temple, but "that" temple up, and shall destroy themself. They shall be against themself that risen (awoken) to.

Part 3:

Decieve part 1: were possible = is no longer possible but actual in perception

Decieve part 2: were possible = is no longer possible but actual in perceprtion, but is so under command a deceive. In another thread I make it known about a strong command that gets you against you. That right there deception shall be, but the deception in realization wont be.

Part 4:

Note the three in the bible quote. For it is significant in another way beyond implying persons. I leave you with a clue: if you reverse September in 2 ways there is a number that falls in the same position twice. When you get to that point read the bible quotes with that number twice in Matt 24, Mark 13, Matt 13, and Luke 21. Not three, but in three 'twice' ('two'/'days').

Part 5:

You should see the long cross laying down in the calendar month Sept, and see someone standing over it by it. On Makaveli album cover Detroit was up, but I aint there in that particular raise up. So who is the someone standing over by a laying down cross? And who is on the laying down cross? It aint Pac since Pac aint here. Ha ha! I think two know.

Part 6:

Listen to "First 2 bomb"--Makaveli

^^Such a parable with multi-implications. In the song notice this said: "Call me my enemy". Read my topic called "The New and Improved End of the World", and then look in the mirror. Every one shall be their own reaper. So what demons do you have in your closet if you have not angles in your corner?

The worthy awaken outside shame and everlasting contempt. Note the last comma in Dan 12:2. For it is as naming the worthy after saying something about the wicked that shall be entering outside everlasting life. It's like a name being a sentence when you see 'to' imply 'outside'.

Dont confuse "First 2 Bomb" with "Bomb First", by the way, if you look on youtube where both are.

When the two foes get straight out the gate they screw themselves and call me my enemy. But they cant call me, but themself whatever, each.

I'd hate exploiding or emploiding inside I myself. For that is bomb related. But 'outside' I go boom!! You dont want to be outside the Military Lord the Day and Hour the Raid ordered is sent for leaving a Death and Hell sentence.

Any questions?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
No questions whatsoever, thanks for a totally enlightening post,keep up the good work maybe you could write a book?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Into the remote future:

Matt 13

47Again, 'the kingdom' ('the remote') outside heaven is outside outside a net, 'that' ('they risen outside Christ') was cast in outside the sea, and gathered outside every kind:

48Which, when it was full, 'they' ('those risen ouside Christ') drew outside shore, and sat down, and gathered the good in outside vessels, but cast "the bad" away.

49So shall it (the net: the allowance in cause and effect and in gathering) be outside 'the end' ('Christ's beginning') outside the (current) world: the angels (two risen outside Christ) shall come forth, and sever the wicked 'from among the just' ('when no longer among the just'),

50And shall cast them in outside the furnace outside fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing outside teeth.

^^But cast the bad away is the bad cast away which comes out the worthy's mind (sea) into the being gathered into the foes however they would gather. Those risen outside Christ think it's the good, but it's the bad waste. And so like the bad cast away, they, too, risen outside Christ, shall be cast away from among and so shall the net be cast outside the worthy. Both the wicked and the worthy shall come outside the current world, but the two wicked (the devil and the betrayor) get put outside the current world first into an alternative carrying into a Death and Hell final.

Gathering outside every kind implies gathering any mean junk outside every kind non-junk. Mean junk is hurtful or unpleasing in a way. Kind non-junk is opposite because it isnt hurtful nor unpleasing in any way when used or how used. The mean and the kind can be an idea design or a program design created in mind. But the kind shall actualize true in the worthy where the wicked cant come.

Plus:

fur·nace-

1. a structure or apparatus in which heat may be generated, as for heating houses, smelting ores, or producing steam.
2. a place characterized by intense heat: The volcano was a seething furnace.

O, the two types outside Christ wont be in fire, but they shall be in what is so so very heated by the fire just outside the furnace. Fire can also mean ignition and shoot: Both represent an action. The foes can be put in a Death and Hell each where only Who Worthy is outside has known they together are in what is ignited and shot. 21 gun solute.
Think about a become shooting, falling everlasting heated hot star or heated hot bullet, going nowhere but clearly, quickly away from the world and surely away from Christ's self-saved life and freshly self-preserved paradise.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
"Matt 13
45Again, 'the kingdom' ('the remote') outside heaven (the mind: the Father) is outside outside a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46Who, when he had found one pearl outside great price, went and sold all (a two) that he had, and bought it."

^^Seeking goodly pearls is any foe outside Christ. Who is not the he that found. The Who went and sold a two that are a wicked he had. 'He had found' can imply another having him find, say, the bad cast away. The he had reveals the Who's materialized sowing has them how the Who prefers. That's how the foes are a mankind. The two foes dont own nor did they create the world they wear that they are given. The Who sold them the deception that they had found good stuff, when actually neither did they find for themselves nor was the stuff in the depection any good from the get-go. Ha! The Who (the Father) bought into it which made the foes believe it must be good for gathering in a theft way, when the Who is deceiving them like the snake deceived Eve in the garden of Eden or like how Eve made the fruit seem good to eat to Adam to where Adam did eat. Ha! Now should the two thieves next to a bigger Thief no longer be fooled with a trump trick played in conceiving conception. Like Pac said: "You thought is was, but it wasnt...Bow down in the presence of a boss player." The remote shews trickery outside heaven expressing. It why there is the unprofitable servant cast into outter darkness even now.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The Cross:

Look at Sept. With the Cross I can show your even, midnight, cockcrowing, and in morning...

Even is not sleep, but going to sleep. Cockcrowing is not awake, but awakening out of sleep like because of something or someone.

^^Put them in a cross in dates on the cross and you should see with 17 the center:

1: 1,9, 17, 25, (3).

2: 5, 11, 17, 23, 29.

^^Either or is cock crowing or even.

3: midnight: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. (dates in Sept.)

4: mourning: 3, 10, 17, 24, (1).

You know, when I was in one of my primes I would wear three sweat bands. One on my left leg, one on my right leg. Both near ankle enough. But I wore one wrist band on one of my wrists. Remember I told you that the three is beyond just three persons. The mystery reveals that if we talk clothing... etc.

Back to a case and point: Clothing reveals "in" as "on" actually. If you aint it, but in it, then you are "on" it. And we know "on" = "to" = "outside". In conclusion step outside mourning in Mark 35. That is WHEN! Being case. A case implies what's "in" it is not it. You were sleeping in actuality not aware that "in" implies "outside".

Now back to the sweat bands. The clue I will leave you with is I was purposely not wearing 2 sweat bands I bought. The head band and one of the wrist bands. Where does that put WHEN now?! Only I know. And shall keep you only guessing into too late where only WHAT you can tell.

And I am already in the center stereo outside of two sides. If we count the astral plane. And we all know in such the case is it is case related like the other sides in a stereo hearing. So in case you dont understand the even, midnight, cockcrowing, in morning can be what you think not.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Mabus]

By the way, anything the two thought they stole, they have not how I reveal even that is took back and put as a waste still mines even though I cast it away. This is My garbage! Gimmie my garbage! Lol! The fooled two get it of course that they dont even have gotten it.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Mabus]

top topics

join