It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and Osama Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hey everyone! I'm kinda new, so if I break any posting rules, please let me know.

So I was reading about 9/11 and saw an article about the number 11. They showed how often the number 11 came up (Flight 11, 11 targets, 11 survivors...) but then I saw the best part: Osama Bin Laden's life is in 11 year cycles. Here's the snipit of what I'm talking about:

"There is a notable eleven year cycle in Osama bin Laden's life that begins at 11, when his father dies in 1968. This is the age that Osama "turned to God."

Eleven years later, in 1979, when Osama is 22, Russia invades Afghanistan. Osama says, "I was enraged and went there at once."

Another eleven years later, in 1990, when Osama is 33, Iraq invades Kuwait, and American forces land in Saudi Arabia. Again Osama was infuriated, he forms al-Qaeda, and says that Americans troops were now "in our most holy lands."

Another eleven years later, in 2001, when Osama is 44, Osama's organization attacks America in New York and Washington.

The four life changing events in Osama bin Laden's life occur in an 11-year cycle beginning at 11 and continuing every 11 years. Osama's defining moments occur when he is 11, 22, 33, and 44."

So if this is true, then the next time he strikes is going to be sometime in the year 2012. I'm not saying that I believe in all that Mayan business, but this is definitely odd. Any thoughts?

Here's the website that I got this from:

www.september11news.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Cool i never knew that

lets just hope that he doesnt strike anywhere though but its very interesting that all those experiences happened exactly every 11 years

i dont believe in coincidences either so this is very interesting to me and btw .....
star and flag

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
and what about the embasy bombings?

and the U.S navy vessel ...think it was the u.s. cole?

didnt they try to blame the first wtc attacks on him too?

so how do they all fit with the 11 year theory?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Every 11 years a MAJOR event happens not a minor event i think thats what the OP means.

please tell me if im wrong OP.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Wow! Good research and observations, OP! Just another peice in the 2012 puzzle!

11 is a Master Number in numerology signifying a Master of Illumination, the inspirational messenger, the number of light: one who raises consciousness, reformer of world problems, wants to uplift others, inspires by teaching own truth. Now, I don't support what he has done, but if you asked someone from the Middle East, they would agree that this describes him well.

Creepy!

[edit on 20-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
he went to afghanistan in 1980 ...... not 79

the embassy bombing is what brought him to the attention of the world .. which id think is a big thing

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
very interesting :-)
but sounds a little bit scary..
osama bin laden..2012..the prophesy nostradamus..maya calender

thanks for the open mind :-)

Nia

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Pay attention, Russia invaded Afganistan in 1979, as the OP stated, which is what pushed him into being a militant.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Intresting researsh OP

well, with this info we will have to wait and see what happends

just like bush did prior to 9/11

but 11,
I'm not too fond of reacuring numbers, but I must say this

the amount of time I suddenly get compelled to look at my clock and it says 11:11 just isent even funny anymore, its once a week.

honestly

[edit on 20-9-2008 by TrentReznor]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow, thanks everyone! I really didn't expect to get a lot of responses on this one. I really like this website

I still don't know if I believe in all this 2012 and Osama stuff. I just found it and thought it would be worth posting here.

What I meant was that major things happen every 11 years, so minor things don't really play in this. It could all be a coincidence, I'm just saying it as a theory.

But thanks for getting back so fast!

join