It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, WMD and Saddam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Still think there is no connection between Saddam and 9/11? Well perhaps you should think again, in light of this new image to emerge which apparently was paid for by Saddam himself.

9/11 Mural was found in Iraq April 9th, 2003. Although has recently surfaced on the internet.

This really brings back a point I try to make that 9/11 truthers should ask themselves why would the US get concerned about Iraq with WMD right after 9/11 if it had nothing to do with WMD and Iraq? What with the failed hunt and the media slander with the failure to find WMD, then Bush laughing it off at a press interview? Personally I think this is further proof that WMD (nukes and thermite) brought down the towers. Remember also the fuss Bush made over Iraqs unmanned ariel vehicles Iraq had? Personally I think the truth has been starring us all in the face the whole time.

Listen to General Wayne Downing former Commander of Special Operations clearly on the day of 9/11 tell us about the fact that this could only have been an attack with weapons of mass destruction (chem, bio & nuclear) because they were able to not only kill so many lives but 'drop the twin towers'. He is clearly stunned by that fact too, more so than at the lives lost.

p.s Just because we never found em, doesn't mean they weren't there:

A senior Syrian journalist reports Iraq WMD located in three Syrian sites

www.2la.org...

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Insolubrious]

join