It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would now be the perfect time for a hostile takeover

page: 1

join
share:
SR

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
With the world in financial meltdown would it be a good time for elements within society to try and takeover your country if they where well organised enough, Places like the UK where the populace isn't armed and the army is pratically all deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places around the world.

I know it sounds abit out there but i'm starting to see parallels with the Russian revolution and other coups more and more as events unfold and social unrest grows.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Good luck getting members on a possible government watch site!

This is why is will be terribly hard to unite.

We don't want to be on the black list when we line up for food.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
What kind of hostile takeover are we talking about here?

Our own Government? Aliens? Illuminati?

Just curious.

SR

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It could be anything really i mean the recipe is certainely ready for disaster by the sounds of things throughout the world.

Maybe in a sick kind of desperation i'm just hoping someone will and fix the mess

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
the wealthy and powerful have always worked from a position of fear. it has worked down through the centuries, so it continues today. when people are uncertian about their lives, they turn to their respective leaders for guidence. cool heads must prevail and be demanded by the populace. unfortunately there are people with motives that are not in congruence with the general populations best intentions in mind. all you have to do is read some of the posts on this very website.

new topics

top topics

join