It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrap your mind around this. Matter and Space have always existed. There are infinite Universes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hold your hand in the air. What do you hold? Some would say nothing...only there is really no such thing as nothing. You hold space. This space has always existed.....Just as the matter around you has always existed. Space, Time and mater are infinite. Mater is infinite in circles. There are infinite universes. Mater never turns into nothing. It just changes into other things that then turn into matter again. Size in infinite degrees is relative. As above so below.

www.youtube.com...

The elite know this and try to keep this information from us. What are theories on this.

Thanks
Rocker

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Idiotrocker]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Is the video the evidence for your argument because the video does not seem to work for me.

I am a philosophy/physics major myself so I am interested in hearing your argument, given I have not heard it before.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Unlimitedpossibilities,

Cool. Im glad you like it.
God Bless.

If any one ehere understands dementions. How would they fit in toegther?

God is the infinite consciousness all together. All dementions All matter all space. ect.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Idiotrocker]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Idiotrocker

And then theres some like me that have known since they were young that its not a question of either matter existing magically for all eternity or God doing it, as the energy is infinitely intelligent and instantly creative and thus the matter is the Creator. Its the same mystery.
Thats how I see it.
Edit to add: substitute energy for matter.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

join