It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs & Nukes- Robert Hastings Chats on a Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Robert Hastings is the well known author of the book, "UFOs and Nukes". I ordered this book from his website recently, it's rather a tome so I'm going through it in small doses most nights before bed. Well worth buying, I believe it's the first indepth study of the UFO- Nukes connection and it presents some very interesting material.

Anyway, Robert Hastings has joined some internet discussion forum recently so I am posting the link in case anyone is interested in hearing what the man has to say in a conversational, community setting... usually authors /public figures keep themselves very private so I thought his presence there intriguing. He seems to have joined primarily to defend some comments made about him but is also discussing the subject he has researched in more general terms

Robert Hastings, UFOs and Nukes Author, Chats on Internet Forum

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by cosmicpixie

Yes, he reports on the Malmstrom base UFO incident.

I tried to get him to do a Podcast here and alerted Jonny Anonymous and Dave Rabbit to his desire to do one.

Hopefully, we'll get to see that happen.

Here are a couple youtubes on the case:

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

join