It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd (ufo,orb,dust?) photos! 2nd post "justuserg"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
hey people whats up?

well i posted my first post a few days ago and was testing the waters i guess and i was saying that i have some photos that i may share in the future if all goes well and all went cool and i have to say that the people here for the most part seem to be cool so i figured that i would post a few pics that i cant figure out what they seem to be??? sorry that i have to watermark my photos before posting but in the past people have taken my pics from my personal albums and made 'myspace" posters ad crap with them with out asking me and i want to prevent that so i always watermark since then. nothing against ATS people!

these are some soso pics that where taken with a 6.0 Kodak digi
and are from the fair where they had people parking in the fields and there were no lights hanging but the moonlight... the small bright yellow light in the center is the moon (99% sure) but all the other objects are unknown except for the cars ..lol! . i myself am the first one to call "dust!" but i get alot of these dust orbs but i have to say these are not the normal "dust" orbs i get thats for sure.. i added light fill to the pics just so you can see because they where dark.

if you know what these are or have a therie then post it cuz i for one would like to know..

pic-1 (kinda normal) i433.photobucket.com...

pic-2 (not so normal) i433.photobucket.com...

pic-3 (WTF? not normal) i433.photobucket.com...

thanks,
justuserg2.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by justuserg2]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS btw

The first pic looks kinda like a street lamp tbh but when you look at the other ones it looks like theyre smudches all over the picture or something like that.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

the pics are from a digital camera not scanned photos so it would have to be the lens but the thing is the pics where taken in a row not a large intervals so its unlikely that it would have a sudden smug effect.. but who knows?

[edit on 16-9-2008 by justuserg2]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I would call them photographic ether effects.

Check out Tesla's theory of the ether.

new topics

top topics

join