It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guatamalan sinkhole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hey everybody no eleborate conspiracy theory here just a question/thought. Anyone remember that huge guatamalan sinkhole that swalled a house and killed 4 people? well why is there no pictures of the inside of it, it was large enough to fit a house in it so why arent there any pictures of the bottom or the inside of it, they say it was caused by a leaking drainpipe but im sorry the size of this hole and the physics of erosion dont at up to a giant hole, even rivers and creeks take hundreds or thousands of years to become deep and entrenched. has anyone seen pictures from inside this sinkhole?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
No I have not read any news after that one... but yea the same question came to my mind also... but as we are dependent on the media to get us the pictures...

But I will be interested to know more abt the hole

(The hole was 30 stories into the Earth abt 330 foot deep)

[edit on 16-9-2008 by communicator]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
exactly thats what im saying, i havent done the research but im sure thats got to break some kind of record for instantanueous sinkhole, and not only that but its been a long time, the media got flyover photos but the people who measured the depth and repelled down to investigate the hole and look for survivors no video? no photo evidence? and do they really expect us to believe the drainpipe story? they would have been better off just saying a piece of the lower crust collapsed rather then the drainpipe thing

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
hi there just a lurker here but if you google the title of this thread and go to google images you can see why it was a sink hole and other pics of it thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have nothing new... I just want to keep this thread running...
anybody have anything on the sinkhole...

top topics

join