It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the tabaccer page

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I used to dip frequently, then I got hooked on cigarettes 2 years ago in my Physical Wellness class. Go figure. I mainly smoke Basic Lights, but I once tried Bronchos. Nearly coughed up both my lungs trying to smoke them.

On to the dipping part... I still occasionally dip whenever I'm too busy to hold a cigarette
. My favorite is Copenhagen Black (Bourban flavored).

I need to quit both or I'm going to end up with one lung and lip cancer.

-Will

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Sometimes I chew RedMan or Beechnut when I go fishing. It makes me dizzy. I quit smoking cigs about 6 years ago. Very hard to do but worth it.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nothing like a good Montecristo cigar (or two) after a long week. Maybe a glass of single malt or cognac to go with.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix

I've heard the story about Skoal putting fiberglass in it's tobacco... I've also heard the same thing about pretty much every other brand of dip, Copenhagen included. I don't know if it's true or not, but it seems to me that a few little pieces of glass would be the least of your worries, what with the risk of cancer, and all. I've tried Copenhagen too, but the pinch doesn't hold together as well as the Skoal does. It has a great flavor, though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join