It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Metrolink Engineer Texting With Teen Moments Before Killer Commuter Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Report: Metrolink Engineer Texting With Teen Moments Before Killer Commuter Crash

www.foxnews.com

Sanchez, who was killed in the crash, said in his final text he would be meeting up with another passenger train later that day.

“I just replied back, 'good deal,' and I just said, 'That's cool,' and I never got a response back," Williams reportedly told CBS2.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wow. Does this text message make this thing smell intentional to anybody else? He said he was going to be meeting up with another passenger train? This plus the fact he ignored (or missed) the red light is pretty interesting, though I do see the possibility that he missed the red because he was texting. Anybody else have any thoughts on this one or any related information to share?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hmm, any other scource then fox news? It would be easy to make this up as he is dead.

Not a one liner

[edit on 14-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
Hmm, any other scource then fox news? It would be easy to make this up as he is dead.

Not a one liner

[edit on 14-9-2008 by monkeybus]

I don't see his being alive/dead as relevant in this situation.. Did you read the article I linked the and review the information contained? There is a kid who would also have the messages on his phone, so even if the engineers phone was destroyed there would have been copies of the messages.

new topics

top topics

join