It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just noticed... uhh, whatever happened to Publius?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I remember he added like 30,000 or 40,000 work units to our original SETI@Home team. Where did he go? He appears to have left our team...

[Edited on 3-20-2004 by EliteXizer]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
We were asking about him earlier in the week over on the "Active Team Members" thread. So far I have not seen or heard anything more. I hope everything is OK.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I sent him a U2U on the 17th, which still hasn't been read.
It's very odd because looking back at his last post on the 10th, there's nothing there to indicate that he would be leaving.
perhaps we will never know the reason why.

xn

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Was he #1 on the team? If so, maybe the aliens didn't want him to discover them and tell everyone, so they got him.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
yes xn, this could be whole new conspiracy for ATS to ponder over.

was publius abducted by aliens because he got too close to the truth???

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
oh, great! Does that mean I may be next?
If the aliens or the FBI want to take my computers they will have to pry the keyboard from my cold, dead hand! ..Or have a warrant to seize them or just ask nicely.

Hiring TrickmastertricK's team of ninjas is looking more attractive all the time.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hi all!!

Returned safely from my trip to get my daughter back from University yesterday (Saturday): very strong winds along the route (335 mile "round trip") and quite a lot of high-sided vehicles were overturned on the Motorway (the M1 for those who are interested). Rain, as well, so not pleasant driving conditions but nice to see "my girl" again!!

Anyway, sorry to go off thread

No, nothing heard from Publius but the abduction theory seems reasonable: and to eradicate any record of his outstanding WU contribution too - those "Grey's" are cunning, aren't they?

I've noticed Bob88 is keeping a low profile presently too - it's predicted (by SETI@work) that I'll overtake him in about 130 days... Mind you, quite a few are closing with me too -

15) SETI@PDSEDC (Spectre's "old" firm) = 95.0 WU's per day will catch me in 28.6 days...

6) DiRtYDeViL with 21.4WU's daily in 91.7 days

12) Avenger NWSCC with 19.6WU's daily in 215.1 days

Relegation beckons for sure!!

Nevermind, it might keep me from being an abductee...

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Now this is a conicidence

A few hours before logging on, I was checking some info about St Philomena for a Vatican-conspiracy thread I'm checking out. I read the article and logged on here - and what do I see ... the name of Publius on this thread.

What is so strange about that ? - well, this is part of the article I was reading previously ...

St. Philomena was a Greek Princess, the only daughter of a minor Grecian king married to a noble with royal blood. The couple had no children and prayed to the idols for a child. A doctor of their court, A Christian Roman named Publius advised them �to be baptized in the Religion of Jesus Christ,� and pray to the true God for a child.
www.traditioninaction.org...

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Now this is a conicidence

Very synchonistic, in fact, Pisky...

Publius (our team leader!!) appeared from nowhere and equally mysteriously "vanished" again. We're thinking "alien abduction", of course, but it might well have been the NSA...

Catch ya later!!

join