It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet an SNIP. Ask me questions or just rant Like I was your Ex-Boyfriend.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi ladies,

I had many relationships with ladies of different personalities and races. You can say I was like Ash Catchum trying to collect as many Pokemon as I could.

I have a great personality in the beginning but I eventually turn into you typical SNIP.

If you feel the need to get some questions you didn't get from your last boyfriend on why we act SNIP or just need to rant to me something you didn't get to say in the past, just say it.

with love,

'___'eed

PS. I still think about you BTS. Even though I'm with ATS, sometimes I wish it was you.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If a man is asked to do something, and he has no intention of ever doing it, why doesn't he just say 'no'.

It puts a woman in an awful position if she has to ask twice - that's when she gets accused of nagging.

It would make life so much simpler if the man said 'no' straight away because then you could do the job yourself or pay someone else to do it. (in both cases, probably get a better result too).

Please don't say it's easier to say 'yes' for the sake of a quiet life. You know life won't stay quiet when that job doesn't get done.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
It would make life so much simpler if the man said 'no' straight away because then you could do the job yourself or pay someone else to do it. (in both cases, probably get a better result too).

I had a guy who refused to say yes or no.. I was asking if him to either commit or end things but he opted to string me along instead.

I'm sure I could have paid someone else to.. never mind. best things in life are free.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by riley]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You're much too helpful to be an SNIP. This is all very suspicious if you ask me

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Are all men born without an Honesty gene? Do you always feel the need to lie to get what you want?
Why are you lazy as hell?
Aside from sex and money what good are you to me?
If I were to act EXACTLY like you do..Would you stay with me?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

1)If a man is asked to do something, and he has no intention of ever doing it, why doesn't he just say 'no'?

Well berenike, we pride ourselves on our ability to do things, and we also want you to stop talking. By saying "yes" we end the conversation immediately. By saying "NO" may spark further inquiry from the you and therefore a longer senseless conversation.

You say:
"Please don't say it's easier to say 'yes' for the sake of a quiet life. You know life won't stay quiet when that job doesn't get done"

We do not really plan things out for the long run, especially when it involves you ladies. After being in a relationship with you, we know your limits, and we know how long to delay the job (Or until you crack). Our ability to be guilt free in these matters also helps us.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

Anonymike, good observation. And you should be suspicious.

I work like a trojan horse into girls hearts.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

1) Are all men born without an Honesty Gene?

We have honesty genes just as much and you woman do. Trust me, we are honest. We are honestly trying not to make you sad or angry. When we say the truth which can cause possible sadness or anger = more talking and explaining. And we can't waste time talking to you when we can be wasting time doing what we want to do.

2) Do you always feel the need to lie to get what you want?

Yes. All men have their own ethics in lying, its an art form. If you are willing to do something without the existence of proof of the claim made by the male counterpart he will continue to lie to get what he wants if he knows lying works.

3) Why are you lazy as hell?

We masturbate which raises our oxytocin and vasopressin levels in our body causing tiredness/sleepiness. A result from trying to fulfill our fantasies that you have not. But it can also be alcohol related.

4) Aside from sex and money what good are you to me?

Some can provide nothing, others can provide everything that you will want in a partner. But maybe we know these two reasons is why you are with us which justifies the A-hole behavior that we subject you to.

5) If I were to act EXACTLY like you do..Would you stay with me?

No. This is why we like you, because you are suppose to represent the purity and innocence that we are not. Stay beautiful and pure as possible.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

Thanks - that was shriekingly funny and honest.

Although what's the difference between wanting me to stop talking and wanting a quiet life??????

Anyway, it makes me wonder now why I couldn't work it all out for myself.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by berenike]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Why can't we work it out for ourselves? We always need a third party observer.

Even the best quarterbacks need coaches.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

3) Why are you lazy as hell? We masturbate which raises our oxytocin and vasopressin levels in our body causing tiredness/sleepiness. A result from trying to fulfill our fantasies that you have not. But it can also be alcohol related.

That SNIP is gold '___'eed.Had great chuckles at that.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Thanks Azador,

I'm just trying to shed the light to the female species.

By exposing these truths, Woman can challenge men in the good way, and keep a healthy relationship.

top topics

join