It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army COMBATT Vehicle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Was anyone watching the show today I think on the History Channel about Chevy and Ford racing to make a better faster more durable vehicle than the HUMMVEE. It was kinda cool the way they were putting them through the test that the Hummers have to go through and watching them pass. Also they showed the new prototype for the Urban WareFare type thing. It had cool feature's like Pepper Gas dispensers along the roof and an Oil Slick creator, It even had a Road Tack Dispenser for chases. They said it could be used for VIP Extraction in hostile countries. Any thought on weather these seem like good ideas?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Sounds like something out of James Bond o_O

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i saw that a while back looked like a great machine but i dont think it would acctually take much of a beating being that the prefered weapon of choice for doing these jobs seems to be the rpg now. wots the point in laying tacks and oil on the road if ur on ur roof.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The first thing he is talking about is a contest between ford, chevy, and dodge to modify their vehicles for the military. This has been done already in the past and is a good cost saving idea. The second thing he is talking about is a Ford Excursion modifed by the military.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a couple cortesy of the ATS search.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzz
Was anyone watching the show today I think on the History Channel about Chevy and Ford racing to make a better faster more durable vehicle than the HUMMVEE. It was kinda cool the way they were putting them through the test that the Hummers have to go through and watching them pass. Also they showed the new prototype for the Urban WareFare type thing. It had cool feature's like Pepper Gas dispensers along the roof and an Oil Slick creator, It even had a Road Tack Dispenser for chases. They said it could be used for VIP Extraction in hostile countries. Any thought on weather these seem like good ideas?

ur thinking of the "smart truck" www.10500bc.org... there is a link

top topics

join