It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth Documentaries You Must Watch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here is small collection of documentaries with amazing information that will open your mind so wide you will never have it closed again.

Esoteric Agenda

Google Video Link

Zeitgeist.

Google Video Link

The Empire of the City (5hrs)
Part 1

Google Video Link

Part 2

Google Video Link

Part 3-4

Google Video Link

This is a good start. Share these videos with everyone.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 12-9-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
There are people that obviously do not want you to see these documentaries.

Little do they know how futile their attempts are

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
thanks for the post

i personally have seen these but i agree with you that more people should watch them.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
These videos do not contain "truth", the word "truth" itself has propagandist prospects within it.

Conspiracies are theories.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ring of Power is my favorite of all. I've seen it twice. Does anyone know where can I download a full quality mpeg? (not avi)

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
All of those are great movies. I loved Esoteric Agenda! Ring of Power is the most complete piece on the subject. None of the films nail it spiritually for me as religion is always speculative and ancient history will never be proven or dis-proven.

The following documentary are really eerie and play out more like a horror movie as they cover the occult behind the secret government. I would highly highly highly highly recommend:

The Illuminati: Volume One
www.youtube.com...

The Illuminati: Volume Two The Antichrist Conspiracy
www.youtube.com...

The Illuminati: Volume Three Murdered by the Monarchy
www.youtube.com...

David Icke among other big names are featured in these films. Both films focus a bit more on the occult behind the government than the likes of Esoteric Agenda and Ring of Power. While both are amazing and get my official A+ score, the second one is intensely spooky. Good luck finding downloads or complete high quality versions online. The producer isn't as friendly towards redistribution as the producers of movies such as Zeitgeist. Unfortunately DVD's of these movies are expensive and can only be found on their website (enigma tv) from what I know.

Enjoy!

(EDIT) Can't seem to get the video's to post on the page so I put up links. What is a video number? I tried putting the URL in the box that pops up when you click on the "YouTube Video" button above, but it didn't display the videos, just empty boxes. Hope links are fine.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Lazer]

top topics

join