It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Members--Post Hear if you are in the path of IKE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Okay I'm back, it was'nt as bad as it was thought to be in Palestine.
Pretty strong winds, downed trees/lines, 15,000 were without power!

Where I was staying the power only went out for 2 hours...at my house, it was out for a lil over a day!

I believe this town was pretty prepared, volunteers were clearing roads during the storm, (yes I went joyriding) and our power was restored fast!

When Ike hit Houston all of us were drinking, and watching Geraldo Rivera's goofy azz outside, in the hurricane on Fox, it was funny as hell!
He was sitting in a tree at one time!
I think he has a few screws loose!
Then Chuck Norris came on and said he had plenty of room at his place for people to stay haha!

Palestine's newspaper:
www.palestineherald.com...

Hope everyone is okay!

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
YAY!!!
Welcome back all safe and sound! I have to admit, we kinda missed you.

I expected you to return a lot later. My dad told me last night that his power will be out for about a week.
So seeing you back so soon is a surprise for me!

Gotta love goofy azz reporters.

I think I know why it was nice to you guys down there. I heard a rumor that Chuck Norris actually Roundhouse Kicked Ike right in the eye. Of course, this caused his eye to water uncontrollably to the point that his energy diminished rapidly until he died a very slow death.

In fact, I heard Ike actually thought Chuck was in Dallas. This would explain his hasty change of direction as early predictions had him sweeping right through the Dallas area.

We can now add one more victim to the list of Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick Fatalities. Go Chuck!

Anyway.......Welcome back girl.

-Dev

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

LMAO silly you, Chuck rox!

The eye still came through here, it was quiet for a while then started up again!

Plenty of people are going to be without power for quite some time!

The hotels are all full!

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Givenmay]

<< 1   >>

join