It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sound and sight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What does a UFO sound like? Let's be real. I live near a small airort. Lots of single engine prop's roll from this airport. I even see on occasion a Lear jet take off, compliments of John Lear's Dad or perhaps even a gulf stream.

I still find myself looking up even if I hear a jet or prop.

Do you still look up if you see Nav Lights at night? Do you still look up if you hear what should be a terrestrial plane?

If I were an alien, I sure would mask the sound via our planes.

Thoughts are always welcome. Take care,

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Since we are dealing with high voltage ion propulsion, it would sound like static. That is, if you are close enough to hear it. No different than the ionic breeze air purifier.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
do any research youll discover they dont make any sound thats noticeable

these people are thousands sometimes millions of years more advanced than us, not hard to comprehend they can fly without using engines as we know it!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Since a UFO is any unidentified flying object, it can sound like anything.

A jet that has not been identified for some reason, is a UFO. It sounds like a jet. A balloon, no sound unless the heating system is active. A meteor, no sound.

If you are wanting someone to tell you what a space craft from another world sounds like, I wouldn't take anyone's word for it. This statement might upset a lot of people, but...

First, most people who say they have seen a UFO are lying. Now, let's focus on the rest.

The truth is a funny thing. A person may think they are telling the truth, but in reality the facts they have are not correct, but that doesn't mean they are lying does it? If they truly 'think' they have seen one, then any description they give will be based off whatever caused them to 'think' they saw one. A dream, being drunk, lack of sleep, drugs, ect.

Let's go a step further. Say a person has honestly seen...something. I still would not believe their description of the sound. Why? First, the shock of actually seeing something like a real UFO is overwhelming. I know people will say "not for me", but it is. A perfect example is when a person gets shot and there are 10 witnesses. You should have 10 matching descriptions of what happed. But ask anyone in law enforcement, you have a good chance of having 10 different stories of what happened. Doesn't mean anyone is lying, but they were focus on different things.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I like to nap on my couch. I often lay with my face into the couch. I have a dog that likes to sneak up on me. However if I am awake or mostly awake I can hear her coming. Funny thing is she doesn't make any sound. However there is always sound. So when you hear the sound of slience you can know when something is there. Maybe it's just me. I can hear changes in nothing.

So UFOs can make a sound of silence.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
the ufo i saw was silent as far as i could tell. it was motionless as well, though, so maybe that would account for it. what i saw was just a black disc in the sky that hung there for about 5 minutes and then slowly closed up...or shrunk into nothing. it was against an overcast sky, so i don't think it went higher into the sky, it just became smaller and smaller until it disappeared. it almost looked like a hole in the sky, but it looked solid at the same time. but it was definitely silent.

top topics

join