It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Hunting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hey, now, I've tried to search high and low to see if there are already topics similar, and I cant find any - so if this is a repeat I apologise!

Basically, I wondered if anyone can help me narrow a search down on google? See, I'd like to go on a ghost hunt, why not, eh?! Heh! But trying to find groups of like minded people who are interested is a darn sight harder than it looks, lol!

So, any tips on this?

Unless there are people in the South East area of the UK on here who do go ghost hunting?

I'd just like to experience it is all, I'm quite the sceptic really, but if something happens, then it does. Anyhoo, I'll stop talking utter crap, hopefully someone (anyone?! lol!) can help me out!

Cheers one and all

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You could try contacting the Society For Psychical Research in London.

www.spr.ac.uk...

They are the most respected body of professionals and amateurs who conduct investigations into hauntings. Or you could try these,

www.essexandkentparanormal.co.uk...

I'm sure either will be able to introduce to the world of Ghosthunting.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
heya mint! or do i call you polo?!! lol!

Oh fabulous, thanks for them links, much appreciated! x

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok this is one i live near in cumbria i have been to the castle and stayed over night (not ghost stting but fitting computers and a network) and while i was there there where people in the castle doing the Ghost Sitting experance in the Tapastery room.

Now the link on the Muncaster site is at the moment down as they are updating the site but i have found another one that tells you about it.

www.ukpsychics.com...

Ok since i fisrt posted this reply the Muncaster site has updated and the Ghost Sit page is now there so here is the link

www.muncaster.co.uk...

[edit on 10-9-2008 by derangedinsanity]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A good way to google ghost hunting groups is to google ghost+research+(where ever you live)

Say I wanted to find groups near me
Google
ghost+research+Oklahoma

I get a plethora of results
www.google.com...

Good luck and happy hunting, I'd go along if I wasn't across an ocean =/

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Headshot, haha! I'll drag you along in spirit, lol
(no pun intended!) but thanks for all the links peeps, will check them out at work today as theres not a lot to do, woop woop! take care!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Here's a place you might enjoy, and you might get some hookups for ghost hunting:

Ghostsamongus

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'll come ghost hunting with you

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Get out the OUIJA board and start making some reservations. Ghosts like to be notified in advance of your arrival, so they can have plenty of energy worked up to greet you properly.

top topics

join